DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Ice Cave Under the Volcano

rikk08

Reactions
The Ice Cave Under the Volcano -

watch on SkyPixel (appreciate any love and support here for the Skypixel Competition ? ): The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com

The ice cave under the volcano - a super jeep tour with SouthCoast Adventure, Iceland.
Departs from Vik or Rekjavik daily this tour takes you around the Katla UNESCO global geopark.
Surrounded by surreal scenery, grandiose ice walls tower over you as you walk among them to enter the magical blue and black ice dome of the outlet glacier named after the powerful volcano Katla.
Prepare to have your breath taken away!
Watch in 4K definition.

Last edited:

watch on SkyPixel (appreciate any love and support here for the Skypixel Competition ? ): The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com

The ice cave under the volcano - a super jeep tour with SouthCoast Adventure, Iceland.
Departs from Vik or Rekjavik daily this tour takes you around the Katla UNESCO global geopark.
Surrounded by surreal scenery, grandiose ice walls tower over you as you walk among them to enter the magical blue and black ice dome of the outlet glacier named after the powerful volcano Katla.
Watch in 4K definition.
excellent video very well done.

Really nice footage and great flying. Thanks for posting this.

The description matched Eric's great work. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and keep them a-coming!
Editing did justice to the subject, nice overall production.
Thanks Mate from Down Under.

Watch in 4K definition.
Well done! This definitely gets on my list.

Reactions: rikk08
The description matched Eric's great work. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and keep them a-coming!
Editing did justice to the subject, nice overall production.
Thanks Mate from Down Under.

Appreciate it so much mate thanks!!
I'm definitely gonna keep them coming, I have so much content planned up - I am planning on releasing 1 video per month from various countries and next year in 2021 I'd love to return to Down Under as when I was there back in 2015 for a whole year but didn't have a drone with me so hopefully next time around I do the West coast, central again and maybe some of the East again!

Stunning. Very well done. I like the aspect ratio. One thing that's remarkable is the limited color palette... black, white, aqua, green and orange... really sets a mood. How'd you manage to do the tour AND capture the footage while traveling across the landscape?

Stunning. Very well done. I like the aspect ratio. One thing that's remarkable is the limited color palette... black, white, aqua, green and orange... really sets a mood. How'd you manage to do the tour AND capture the footage while traveling across the landscape?

Thanks, it was my intention with the limited color palette - if you check out my other videos, I simply LOVE moody videos and photos! It was hard managing the tour an capturing all the footage but being a freelance videographer I'm used to it - I just simply zone out and it's just me, my camera and the landscape. I always end up falling behind but I let the company know beforehand and tour guide and he was completely cool about it and supportive so it definitely was a blast and I'd do it again if I could!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54