DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Lake at Cuerden Valley Park

Paul Iddon

Reactions
Cuerden Valley Park lies between Bamber Bridge and Clayton Green. It has 650 acres of parkland, wildflower meadows, mixed woodland, the meandering River Lostock with stepping stones and a ford, oxbow ponds, a lake, a picnic area, ten miles of paths!

Paul.

Awesome video!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
I like it. I had to do a double-take when you were first over the water. At first, it looked the geese were swimming backward until my brain kicked to see you were flying to the right. HAHAHA

• Haha
I like it. I had to do a double-take when you were first over the water. At first, it looked the geese were swimming backward until my brain kicked to see you were flying to the right. HAHAHA

I saw that too - an optical illusion that caught me out even as I was editing it, lol... :D

Awesome video!

Thank you.

Paul.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Cuerden Valley Park lies between Bamber Bridge and Clayton Green. It has 650 acres of parkland, wildflower meadows, mixed woodland, the meandering River Lostock with stepping stones and a ford, oxbow ponds, a lake, a picnic area, ten miles of paths!

Paul.
The Mini 3 is so quiet the birds don't seem to mind .Awesome video

The Mini 3 is so quiet the birds don't seem to mind .Awesome video

I was wary of them though, gulls in particular are quite nasty and vicious. Mostly geese and such though here...

Paul.

Well done. Good use of the drone as a "dolly" on the 2nd shot. I'm impressed that the ducks didn't seem the least bit bothered by your drone.

Well done. Good use of the drone as a "dolly" on the 2nd shot. I'm impressed that the ducks didn't seem the least bit bothered by your drone.

Thank you Dave.

The dolly is becoming a nice signature move of mine - it seems to work well and creates a favourable impression on viewers.

Paul.

Thank you Dave.

The dolly is becoming a nice signature move of mine - it seems to work well and creates a favourable impression on viewers.

Paul.
That's because when the viewer sees it, they think "Hollywood Movie" not necessarily drone video. The dolly is such a signature move in motion pictures.

There doesn't seem to be many exponents of the move across the majority of drone videos I look at. Perhaps that's why when it is seen, it appears all the more noticeable...

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki