DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Lake District, UK

Visited Ullswater a few times. Very nice around there. Vid editing good but the image seemed to be lacking something I cant put my finger on. What do I know?? The sky was perfect but the ground shots at times? Maybe lack of the sunshiny thing perhaps ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pablo
Very nice! Love it!

Visited Ullswater a few times. Very nice around there. Vid editing good but the image seemed to be lacking something I cant put my finger on. What do I know?? The sky was perfect but the ground shots at times? Maybe lack of the sunshiny thing perhaps ?

Ullswater is beautiful, we picked that lake as it was the quietest.

Yep it was a cloudy day to be honest, not much sunshine breaking through. All that footage was shot within about an hour. If I'd been able to hang around all day I might have been able to get some more varied lighting. Still I'm happy with the results and I'm planning to go back again as it's such a great place. You could film a 100 videos there and still find something new.

Although I live in Florida I grew up in Lancashire and some of my fondest memories were school trips and family outings to the Lakes I loved that place and still do.
Every time my wife and I go visit my sisters we always end up for a day or 2 in the lakes thanks for sharing

THankyou. Enjoyed your video, however some lacks sharpness. Not sure why but seems slightly out of focus.

I've just watched it back and it looks ok to me. I did add some sharpness in post to a few of the clips, but I didn't want to risk over sharpening it. Anyway thanks for your feedback and I will keep it in mind for my next attempt.

Although I live in Florida I grew up in Lancashire and some of my fondest memories were school trips and family outings to the Lakes I loved that place and still do.
Every time my wife and I go visit my sisters we always end up for a day or 2 in the lakes thanks for sharing

That's great. It's a beautiful place to visit any time of year and in any weather. No matter what it never fails to take my breath away.

Interestingly this video got far fewer views than the one I did of Manchester city-centre. I suppose there's more people googling a big city rather than "The Lake District" but it's a shame as it's such a beautiful place!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona