DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic 2 is a huge update!!!! I love it!

photoholic

Reactions
Just wanted to give some positive news after all those horror-messages (gimbal break, overheating etc...).

I just got my M2P and I have to say it's the best package I've ever received from DJI. Everything seems just so pro and high-quality.

The drone is flying like a **** air-tank and the hasselhoff delivers better quality than the P4P cam did (imho).

So everybody who is waiting for the baby... be happy and enjoy all your anticipation ;)

Greetings from Switzerland (btw. I ordered Sunyday 26th of August and got the drone today)

PS: Two negative things I want to mention nevertheless: powersupply gets terribly hot, and the goggle-re-connectivity is not yet on the level where we expect it to be... signal loss after a few meters with antenna... hope they will fix this... already ready a lot about it...

Just wanted to give some positive news after all those horror-messages (gimbal break, overheating etc...).

I just got my M2P and I have to say it's the best package I've ever received from DJI. Everything seems just so pro and high-quality.

The drone is flying like a **** air-tank and the hasselhoff delivers better quality than the P4P cam did (imho).

So everybody who is waiting for the baby... be happy and enjoy all your anticipation ;)

Greetings from Switzerland (btw. I ordered Sunyday 26th of August and got the drone today)

PS: Two negative things I want to mention nevertheless: powersupply gets terribly hot, and the goggle-re-connectivity is not yet on the level where we expect it to be... signal loss after a few meters with antenna... hope they will fix this... already ready a lot about it...
Switzerland must be on some kind of priority list apparently :) Have fun with it.

Reactions: photoholic

51H7h%2BNEt1L._SX466_.jpg

it does feel different in the air to the MP1 and Air, I think its like a Drone Range Rover somehow - not sure how the feel is conveyed but feels like a tank somehow and so much more solid and weighty, rapid too.

Reactions: photoholic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard