DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic Pro in fcc mode is absolutely brilliant

RIght - I appear to have it done - not sure how to test whilst indoors.... there does not appear to be any way to see if the Quad is in FCC inside the app.

I don't have the graph in the IOS app?

Arrrgh!
1km line is Just below 90dBm
4km line is between 100 and 110 dBm

So I'm still in CE? Arse

Hello

You have attached the DJI GO4 versions for Android and IOS with the highest signal strength.
IOS requires Jailbreak.
The latest functional version is DJI GO V4 4.1.10 for android and also the .DJI.configs file can be used in IOS with the latest functional DJI GO V4 4.1.12 app.

The latest version with the Tweak.js file is DJI GO 4 v4.2.16 app.

On Android, the .DJI.configs file should be added to the :\ Phone \ Android \ data \ dji.go.v7 or \ Android \ data \ dji.go.v4 \ directory. It depends on which version of andoid is on the phone.

On IOS must install the application from the archive, then copy the Tweak.js file to the Documents folder.

To test if it works the FCC mode , put the drone in to an microwave oven ( plug out from power), then connect it to the application. The signal difference will be much more amplified than the standard app.

Android: MEGA

IOS: MEGA

Good luck

Also, don’t turn the microwave on with Mavic inside

Reactions: Joebie
Only Thing I did was different was install the latest version of the app that was shown - I may try again with an older version - what version did you use?

Index of /Go4_Frida

Thanks for sticking with me here too! - Much appreciated :)

And your MP is on the latest FW?

did you sync the two files in itunes?
Yes

Well - I've just uninstalled 4.3.3 and installed 4.2.22 and now.....

1km line is between 90dBm and 85dBm
4km line is between 100 and 90 dBm

Thats the iPad done - now to the iPhone :)

So I can install 4.3.3 after im in FCC? But not from iTunes though.

Have you installed the latest Frida Go4? - It certainly looked like 4.3.3 didn't work - on my iPad or my iPhone
Just charging everything up now ;)

It works on my Mavic Pro 2 and iPhone X, now I just wished it would keep FCC when I switch to CrystalSky...but nooooo

any suggestions or just wait and see?
:)

Last edited:
Well it works :)

1538581016988.png :) 1538581146878.png :) 1538581152531.png

Many thanks for all your help - very much appreciated - just been able to fly with full video signal where it's normally cutting out :D, (all within VLOS - LOTS of interference where I live)

Now that I know it works, I've gone back to the Stock app and CE mode - all I wanted was to see the difference in the video feed when flying - It's significantly better ;)

Thanks for sticking with me and helping out - it's appreciated Thumbswayup

Reactions: RedIce
That's kinda my point mate, I don't know you from Adam.

Yes.

What I don't know, is what information your app is collecting from my device.

Again, that's kinda my point...

Still, each to their own, if people are willing to install apps of unknown sources on to their devices, then grant those apps all the permissions they ask for, good luck to them eh Thumbswayup

I don't think you could make a blanket statement like that. Lots of us use phones and tablets that aren't connected to the internet and store no personal information because we use them just for flying the drone and no I do not have to sign into DJI GO 4 to use it.

I don't think you could make a blanket statement like that. Lots of us use phones and tablets that aren't connected to the internet and store no personal information because we use them just for flying the drone and no I do not have to sign into DJI GO 4 to use it.

My 'blanket statement' was aimed at that unknown guy that was peddling his modded app for which he will not share the source.

My point being, nobody has a clue what his app is doing in the background, at best it could be harvesting DJI logins from anyone that uses it. At worst, it could be harvesting your entire contacts list and whatever else in your phone that you granted it permission to do when you installed it.

If you're happy taking that risk @jaysrmc then fair play to ya mate Thumbswayup

My 'blanket statement' was aimed at that unknown guy that was peddling his modded app for which he will not share the source.

My point being, nobody has a clue what his app is doing in the background, at best it could be harvesting DJI logins from anyone that uses it. At worst, it could be harvesting your entire contacts list and whatever else in your phone that you granted it permission to do when you installed it.

If you're happy taking that risk @jaysrmc then fair play to ya mate Thumbswayup

I get what you are saying but where is the risk in using a device for the piloting of the drone that does not connect to the internet and does not have any personal information on it? I use a modded version of GO that does not require a login.

Also, don’t turn the microwave on with Mavic inside

You can turn on the microwave, however it does not work because I said that it should be removed from the socket. :)
Anyway, you must to be drunk to start microwave with the drone inside.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka