DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic Pro in fcc mode is absolutely brilliant

For who is interested, here the latest 2 versions that force FCC mode.
No extra files need to be added, just installing.
The application has options for setting the frequency of operation and turning off the FCC.

DJI GO 4 4.3.2 MEGA
DJI GO 4 4.3.3 MEGA

Have fun and fly safe. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 10 km test.jpg
    10 km test.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 185
So how do I use this om my Android phone, sorry I'm not that clever on this.

Sorry, but for android I do not know too many details. I have an old functional app. I use phones and tablets from apple.

That's Nuts

Last edited:
The application has options for setting the frequency of operation and turning off the FCC.

DJI GO 4 4.3.2 MEGA
DJI GO 4 4.3.3 MEGA

Have fun and fly safely. :)

Someone really needs to do this for Android. I have to say this app you have created is done brilliantly, just wish someone would do this for an android app where you can switch on and off.

Someone really needs to do this for Android. I have to say this app you have created is done brilliantly, just wish someone would do this for an android app where you can switch on and off.

This ones are not my job. I just help others who are passionate about this hobby. :)
For android phones, interest for mod applications it's not that big. Most users use Apple devices because this ones are more stable.

Reactions: GavieboyDji
I followed the procedure to install this mod, the popup appears when I run DJI GO.
But no matter if I activate the FCC mod or not the signal information is the same.
I thought with the FCC mode, the “~1km” line is between 80 and 90 dbm/mhz and the “~4km” line is juste upper 100 dbm/mhz, so between 90 and 100dbm/mhz.

How to check if the fcc mod is working ?
thanks

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_474a.jpg

Hi.
Is easy. Just insert the bird in to microwave (plug out from power supply first the microwave). Power on the drone , start the remote control (go to another room) and open the app. Hit first skip option (use CE mode) and check the signals. Close the app , open again (select boost) and check the signals. Must be with 2 more bars then before.
Anyway the real test must be made it on the field( inside the city). If in CE mode the signal will be lost after (lets say 1km) , in FCC will be lost at minimum 2 km.

Reactions: danoseven
Hi.
Is easy. Just insert the bird in to microwave (plug out from power supply first the microwave). Power on the drone , start the remote control (go to another room) and open the app. Hit first skip option (use CE mode) and check the signals. Close the app , open again (select boost) and check the signals. Must be with 2 more bars then before.
Anyway the real test must be made it on the field( inside the city). If in CE mode the signal will be lost after (lets say 1km) , in FCC will be lost at minimum 2 km.

Hi thanks for your answer and for your tip.
I did the test but I get the same values (same bar).
It seems that when the remote control did not catch the gps, I'm in FCC mod, when gps are catch it's switch to CE mode
Can you show me your Image transmission setting in CE and FCC mod ?
Thanks you
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_474f.jpg

Yes. I can make some screenshots in the evening. Is better when you do an test on the field. Go in the city somewhere where the signal is jammed allot. Fly the drone in one direction in CE mode and look how many signal bars do you have it when the sign are going down (note the distance also). Take the drone back and repeat the test on the same route in FCC mode.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Yes. I can make some screenshots in the evening. Is better when you do an test on the field. Go in the city somewhere where the signal is jammed allot. Fly the drone in one direction in CE mode and look how many signal bars do you have it when the sign are going down (note the distance also). Take the drone back and repeat the test on the same route in FCC mode.

IMG_0975.JPG
this shows you’re on fcc

View attachment 50738
this shows you’re on fcc

Hi,
Thank you so much for your help.
I don’t understant why sometime, the image transmission setting show that it’s fcc mod and sometime on ce mod.
Your iPhone is on air plane mode? You start the remote controller before DjiGo ? What is your firmware version.

Attachments

• DEDB9C9F-C27E-4568-AF3E-F3A737009BEB.png
    DEDB9C9F-C27E-4568-AF3E-F3A737009BEB.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 2E3BBA1C-94C2-4D2D-BCC1-3446A7904012.png
    2E3BBA1C-94C2-4D2D-BCC1-3446A7904012.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
Yes. Klez is right.
For my drone i use an older firmware because is not so restricted. :)
Doesn't matter if you start the RC first. Normally it starts in CE mode and after you connect the phone and open the app will be your choice direct. CE or FCC depending of your settings.
If the app is working with mavic 2 pro then i believe is working with last fw version.

Yes. Klez is right.
For my drone i use an older firmware because is not so restricted. :)
Doesn't matter if you start the RC first. Normally it starts in CE mode and after you connect the phone and open the app will be your choice direct. CE or FCC depending of your settings.
If the app is working with mavic 2 pro then i believe is working with last fw version.

Hello,
I just found out why it did not work. I need to plug in the remote controller after having started the application djiGo (and enable fcc). If I start the application while the remote controller is already connected, the application stay in CE mod.
Thanks

I'm glad then it works. Fir me does not matter how is the steps but i use older firmware. Good to know in the future anyway.

Reactions: Ping^Spike

DJI GO 4 4.3.2 MEGA
DJI GO 4 4.3.3 MEGA

Have fun and fly safe. :)
Hi, just tried to download, but get the note That the file is no longer available. Anywhere else i can dl from? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica