DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

And if you have the B&H Payboo credit card, you can save almost $100 in tax! I did!
I originally ordered from a retailer with tremendous perks using something like Payboo as well (I do use B&H for many things). Unfortunately, shipping was going to be delayed so I chatted with DJI and they gave a much sooner shipping date. I cancelled the original order and ordered from DJI. I considered the loss of the discount my "premium" to be an early adopter.

Just to confirm with this 249 gram weight.

When the transitional period is over and done with, this drone will still be able to fly in the A1 Cat.?

Even though they won't be C-Class stamped and called legacy

Or am I getting my wires crossed?
Yes and it's good that's not C marked

Is it easy to cancel an order with DJI?

The reason I ask is that I'll be travelling, and if the ship date doesn't work for me, I'll want to cancel.

Also, How fast is shipping typically in the US (like, time from ship date to delivery)? Do they actually ship from within the US or do they come from China or elsewhere?

I originally ordered from a retailer with tremendous perks using something like Payboo as well (I do use B&H for many things). Unfortunately, shipping was going to be delayed so I chatted with DJI and they gave a much sooner shipping date. I cancelled the original order and ordered from DJI. I considered the loss of the discount my "premium" to be an early adopter.
Will you receive it before June 20th? Thanx.

Is it easy to cancel an order with DJI?

The reason I ask is that I'll be travelling, and if the ship date doesn't work for me, I'll want to cancel.

Also, How fast is shipping typically in the US (like, time from ship date to delivery)? Do they actually ship from within the US or do they come from China or elsewhere?

I just clicked the relevant button next to the order and it was all marked closed in about 30 minutes. Took three days to see the money back in my account, but I think DJI released it when it was marked closed.

So pretty easy really.

Both listed as identical sizes so i cant see why not. Its just a rectangular piece of glass.

Reactions: leebroath
I just clicked the relevant button next to the order and it was all marked closed in about 30 minutes. Took three days to see the money back in my account, but I think DJI released it when it was marked closed.

So pretty easy really.
Same here, DJI released it instantly after canceling my order 5/15 last night. Now, PayPal has it and will release it back to my bank on 5/18. That’s quick, had deep second thoughts on the new mini 3 and decided to wait.

DJI pre-sales support told me shipping 5/31. B&H told me "June".
I was told by DJI Chat that my order will ship 6/1. I ordered the package with the RC ($909) here in the states. I ordered on May 10th 10:25 Eastern Time.

My Amazon UK order is still showing as arriving tomorrow. I won't hold my breath though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1