DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The tallest sailing vessel in the world, Golden Horizon, leaves Fowey Harbour, Cornwall

Visited Fowey Harbour last night to film the largest sailing vessel in the world, Golden Horizon, moored, then prepare & leave the harbour with the help of the FHC Tugboat Morgawr & the pilot boat. I hope you enjoy
Jeremy:

That was absolutely beautiful! Everything about your film was perfect. The flying, the views, the color, the perfect music selection, the editing, and the serenity of it all. The village was especially attractive, and the little skiffs and boats were dwarfed by the huge, and magnificent sailing ship. Bravo! Great work.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Visited Fowey Harbour last night to film the largest sailing vessel in the world, Golden Horizon, moored, then prepare & leave the harbour with the help of the FHC Tugboat Morgawr & the pilot boat. I hope you enjoy
more than 9 yards for sure and not for sure but it looks like the yards have roller furlings what a ride to bad we couldn,t see it under sail

Jeremy:

That was absolutely beautiful! Everything about your film was perfect. The flying, the views, the color, the perfect music selection, the editing, and the serenity of it all. The village was especially attractive, and the little skiffs and boats were dwarfed by the huge, and magnificent sailing ship. Bravo! Great work.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale. High praise indeed and appreciated

I Google'd the Golden Horizon. There are pictures of it under full sail. What a grand looking ship!!

Wow. I didn't know that there are such large sailing ships around. Great video, most enjoyable and thanks for sharing.

A wonderful video of a spectacular ship.
I would love to see the sails unfurled if you get a chance.
Very nice.

A wonderful video of a spectacular ship.
I would love to see the sails unfurled if you get a chance.
Very nice.
Thanks for the kind comments. I’ve no idea if she‘ll return to Fowey so unlikely I’ll get a chance to see her with the sails unfurled unfortunately ??

Reactions: NG Wildman
Hi Jeremy. Cracking video. Can I ask as I am new to this, did you need any permission for flying over Fowey Harbour. Been there a few times and the scenery is stunning, even on foot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky