DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Thunderdrones Difference

Former Member

Reactions
There are a bunch of companies out there that repair drones, but we, at Thunderdrones, are different. We are not a factory authorized service center, and we look at that as a good thing, and so do our customers. A DJI factory authorized service center, or at least every one that I know of, will not repair a broken part, they will replace it. If you need a new gimbal ribbon cable installed, a DJI service center will replace the whole gimbal. We repair them. If you need a new rear or front arm joint, DJI will replace the whole arm, we can just replace the broken joint, as long as the motor is still good.

Another way we cater to our customers is if your drone has been modified, or you wish to remain on the same firmware, we can do the repair as long as you let us know beforehand. We can repair your drone if you have a custom antenna on the controller, or any other custom accessories that you wish to preserve. Also, we leave your drone intact. If you need a new arm, and you have a skin on it, we will transplant the skin on to the new part. Likewise for the upper body, we can use your skin on the new part and don't charge any extra.

Another reason to let us fix your drone is that the drone you send us is the drone you will get back. We wont send you a refurb.

We are open almost every day, and are available by email at [email protected] and of course through conversations here on our gracious host, Mavicpilots.com.

Thank you for reading and have fun!

Rob

Last edited:
Please explain???

I would agree. If your going to get out here and bash a man and his business at least be man enough to say why.
I’ve been on this forum for over a year, and I’ve yet to hear any complaints about the quality of work he has been asked to perform on hundreds of drones.

Not if, but when something happens to one of my drones and I don’t feel comfortable fixing it myself.. I can say without a doubt it would be boxed up and sent his way.

If my drone fails, first guy on my list I never want to message
Bad experience ? Or just bad mouthing? Curious cause it sounds to me like a legit way to go. Just like with a truck. If your starter goes out do you buy a new one for $200 or rebuild for$50?

Reactions: Former Member
OK guys let him say why he posted that before you start a mess in this thread .
Be Nice.jpeg

Reactions: Simmo
What’s the cost of an average repair? And do you charge by the hour or just a flat rate?

Thx

Mrs Treat not answering for him and prices might have changed but here was a thread he posted on it Thunderdrones Repair Information .
I have used him several times and found him very fare and did good work on my Mavic.:)

If my drone fails, first guy on my list I never want to message

I interpreted this as a positive statement.... meaning, "You're the last guy I want to have to call (because it means that I've crashed, but if I do crash, you're first on my list".

@UAVNV Please explain your comment so all will understand it .
Now enough guy's on him and lets try and stay OT please.
Thanks .

It's important to have a place like Thunderdrones to balance out repair options. Once the warranty has expired a repair facility like Thunderdrones is the best option for the reasons stated. Plus being active here really shows Thunderdrones commitment to customer service.

It's important to have a place like Thunderdrones to balance out repair options. Once the warranty has expired a repair facility like Thunderdrones is the best option for the reasons stated. Plus being active here really shows Thunderdrones commitment to customer service.
Now THAT is a positive statement! By being active, being involved, good or bad, is a useful, purposeful person/business. If I were over there, I would use Rob....if I crashed, but I dont, so here we go again...... (Dirk!!!!!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura