DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

There are no mavic pro 2 batteries on the market

Wouldn't be surprised if the Ukraine war has some part in the shortage. The M2 series seems to b quite popular indeed.

I'm in Australia, Was told by DJI that they have stopped manufacturing them altogether in Hong Kong, and changed their production line to suit newer models, and that all efforts are going into producing Mini 3 and Mavic 3 batteries and drones and it would be unlikely for them to produce more, if at all, until demand for those drones drop.

I'm in Australia, Was told by DJI that they have stopped manufacturing them altogether in Hong Kong, and changed their production line to suit newer models, and that all efforts are going into producing Mini 3 and Mavic 3 batteries and drones and it would be unlikely for them to produce more, if at all, until demand for those drones drop.

Strange, DJI have been putting info on their store showing very obsolete batteries coming back into stock . . . like the M1P / MPP, and the M2 ones are still up there with an expected delivery date as follows . . .

Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery​

AUD $239

• High-capacity LiPo cells
  • 31 Minutes of flight time
  • Multiple intelligent battery protection features

+
-
ADD TO CART
Estimated shipping date: 07/12/2022 (UTC+10), expected arrival date: 15/12/2022 (UTC+10)

The M1P batteries are now saying out of stock again, but the MPP battery still up there in the Aussie store.

Strange, DJI have been putting info on their store showing very obsolete batteries coming back into stock . . . like the M1P / MPP, and the M2 ones are still up there with an expected delivery date as follows . . .

Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery​

AUD $239

• High-capacity LiPo cells
  • 31 Minutes of flight time
  • Multiple intelligent battery protection features

+
-
ADD TO CART
Estimated shipping date: 07/12/2022 (UTC+10), expected arrival date: 15/12/2022 (UTC+10)

The M1P batteries are now saying out of stock again, but the MPP battery still up there in the Aussie store.
That's great news....earlier this year they weren't on their website at all, so sounds like they could be back in production. When I spoke to DJI in Sydney at that time they told me they're not making them at all in HK as they're focussed on pumping out Mini's and 3... so that's good news.

That's great news....earlier this year they weren't on their website at all, so sounds like they could be back in production. When I spoke to DJI in Sydney at that time they told me they're not making them at all in HK as they're focussed on pumping out Mini's and 3... so that's good news.

Hope so Jason, but I think DJI have stuffed up more likely.

The M1P batts some months ago had a back in stock date of maybe a month or so ago, now showing out of stock.
They may have been clearing stock they have held for whatever purpose ??, and now ARE really out.
The M1P / MPP do have a powerextra aftermarket battery that is SOMETIMES available, something I guess for those older aircraft owners.

At least with he M2 the M2E batteries are still made, and probably will be for quite some time.
They offer the benefit of being heated for those flying in real Winter conditions.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent