DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

There are no mavic pro 2 batteries on the market

wind-up

Reactions
there is a big shortage of mavic pro 2 batteries on the market. I can't even find them from the DJI online store. it is not too old a model to create an impression on the market and 1 year ago it was the best model on the market. Is there any information what will happen?

Reactions: Mfpullen
The MP2 is still a high demand drone and there have been a couple of scares about batteries being scarce. Could be a run on batteries at the moment. No idea where DJI is in regard to production. In the states they are still available.

And maybe it's a country specific problem too? There are plenty of Mavic 2 batteries available here on Amazon (for example).

found these on amazon. interestingly the Enterprise batteries are only $20 more, and they can really help to extend wintertime flight times.

Are the Enterprise batteries approved by DJI for non-Enterprise Mavic 2 models?

Incidents occurred while using the enterprise batteries would not void warranties or care packages? (Not that I have a warranty anymore, but if they were voiding entities, I might heed the warning and not use them.)

Chris

They are available in the DJI store (from my country in Europe), price 139 Euros.
Also available in many shops around the country.

Are the Enterprise batteries approved by DJI for non-Enterprise Mavic 2 models?

Incidents occurred while using the enterprise batteries would not void warranties or care packages? (Not that I have a warranty anymore, but if they were voiding entities, I might heed the warning and not use them.)

Chris
DJI provided information on using Enterprise batteries in the M2P, so I assume that it is a sanctioned use of them. I have an M2P and M2EA, and I use both types of batteries on both aircraft with no problems.

there is a big shortage of mavic pro 2 batteries on the market. I can't even find them from the DJI online store. it is not too old a model to create an impression on the market and 1 year ago it was the best model on the market. Is there any information what will happen?
I was looking to replace 6 batteries, they ones I could find in Australia, were more expensive than when I bought the drone. Sold it and got an Air 2S and Mini 3 instead.

They continuously go in and out of stock. When they come available people buy them like toilet paper during Covid. It will eventually normalize, or it won't.

They are available in the DJI store, and they will ship immediately to Greece.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Amazon has the flymore kit with 2 batteries and accessories for $340.Sell the accessories for a mere $40 or more and you're back down to $150/battery or less.Batteries on Amazon are are $155 each.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 11.05.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 11.05.22 AM.png
    651.3 KB · Views: 3
You guys did see that he is in Greece?
Yes.
That is why I posted a link to the DJI online store for Greece. Battery avalible for immediate delivery.
As I stated in post 14.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan