DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This can't be real!

cameraz

Reactions

The DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo is for sale on Amazon for $454! I am tempted to buy one, but the talk is that the U.S. government is on the verge of banning DJI drones.​

On the DJI website, the Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo is selling for $1,099.​

That listing is indeed real. However, I don't know that I'd take the chance of buying from "Easy Elec LLC." (the seller in the buy box). It's a brand new seller and they are handling the shipping (meaning it will be harder to return if needed).

1717601367598.png

Looks like it may have been a price mistake or perhaps already sold out (already gone)? Or, they mixed up Mini 3 and Mini 4 but in any case, my personal opinion is take the chance on Amazon (not on eBay) if you really want the drone. I got my Mini 4 on a price mistake (that was caught within hours) but they shipped anyway; granted it was from a reputable vendor. Seeing some volatility in the drone market these days, hmmmmm.

And that listing is now gone. Either Amazon took it down or that seller ran out of stock.

As someone who just spaffed up a grand for one off DJI I was suitably mortified to see this !
Hopefully it was a mistake, but equally hope anyone that got in there in time does get their kit half price ! Who dares wins etc :)

That listing is indeed real. However, I don't know that I'd take the chance of buying from "Easy Elec LLC." (the seller in the buy box). It's a brand new seller and they are handling the shipping (meaning it will be harder to return if needed).

View attachment 175503
I am logging in to this thread so I can find out your eventual outcome, e.g.: please let us know when it is delivered.

Dale
Miami

Yes, they raised the price shortly after the sale price was listed.
That seller (Easy Elec LLC.) actually ran out of stock. The increased (normal) pricing you're seeing is from other sellers on that same Amazon listing.

I didn't expect them to ship, usually when there is a mistake it's 50/50 and only the bigger more reputable companies tend to honor price mistakes. Just so everyone knows, I ordered after the listing was taken down but on their base package page, they still had 2 options presented: base and combo. It was still alive there so I switched the option, the good price came up, I bought it. Didn't take them long to cancel.

Reactions: groggysbird

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nenad