DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This cold won’t leave South Carolina another day to cold to fly

saboken

Reactions
Another frozen day without flying ! My RV windows are covered with ice inside the RV so I won’t be flying again today global warming my *** I’m in South Carolina it’s not supposed to get this cold
4bb0217c054591a6a9cc062e970150f0.jpg

It's about time you Southerners get a taste of what all of us in the Northeast encounter.

I’m a transplant I grew up in Elizabeth NJ I know cold plus I was a AAA tow driver for 20years in the Allentown pa area through a lot Of record breaking storms like 1994 or 1995 I forget exactly but I had to live in the truck for 4 days the road my house was on was a dead end and Pendot didn’t get to it for days! So I know cold! I’m just retired from it! I’m done working in that crap 30+ years was enough for me, I forgot Jaflo Tree service we did tree maintenance for PPL that was fun in the Pennsylvania winters lol

Reactions: s2seyecle
Very familiar with that area...I grew up in Easton

Very familiar with that area...I grew up in Easton

Yea I was pulling people off the Delaware canal when the ice backup and flooded up past the free bridge! I think ice had the free bridge closed that year they were afraid it was going to tear it down. Lots of fun working outdoors doing things normal people hate.

Yea I was pulling people off the Delaware canal when the ice backup and flooded up past the free bridge! I think ice had the free bridge closed that year they were afraid it was going to tear it down. Lots of fun working outdoors doing things normal people hate.

I still own a house In Cambia County outside Pittsburgh I just got tired of the cold so I purchased a RV and went south guess not far enough? I like where I’m at I pay $300 a month lot rent and it includes Electric, water, sewer, and internet. Can’t do that anywhere else lol it lets me live my retirement cheep! So I can buy drones lol

It's about time you Southerners get a taste of what all of us in the Northeast encounter.
Now that's just a matter of opinion , Is cold here also and don't care for it.
You keep it .

Another frozen day without flying ! My RV windows are covered with ice inside the RV so I won’t be flying again today global warming my *** I’m in South Carolina it’s not supposed to get this cold
4bb0217c054591a6a9cc062e970150f0.jpg

A common mistake. Weather and climate change are not synonymous. Your weather isn’t my climate. . Enjoy the heat wave there... a minus 10 with 15 mph breezes here keeps us indoors, for the most part.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky