DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This should go for the FAA as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rye

Reactions
This is GREAT gentleman and ladies, hits the nail right on the head!!

( Mod removed video , Inappropriate Langage)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is GREAT gentleman and ladies, hits the nail right on the head!!

( Mod Removed video,Inappropriate Langage))

Someone want to summarize this crap? For some reason, I watched 3 minutes of this, thinking he was going to get to the point, but nope. I gave up. Who knows what he was ultimately advocating for? I may have agreed with him. Maybe not. I have no idea. All I saw was 3 minutes of some guy vaguely talking about politicians doing crack and using profanities in strangely unnatural ways. All while staring at a camera or phone while he’s supposed to be driving.

Someone want to summarize this crap? For some reason, I watched 3 minutes of this, thinking he was going to get to the point, but nope. I gave up. Who knows what he was ultimately advocating for? I may have agreed with him. Maybe not. I have no idea. All I saw was 3 minutes of some guy vaguely talking about politicians doing crack and using profanities in strangely unnatural ways. All while staring at a camera or phone while he’s supposed to be driving.

There's nothing to summarize. It's a political rant. A spectacularly ignorant political rant. It has no relevance to the FAA and it should not be on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet