DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thoughts and what do you think?

calval24

Reactions
Hi there! I am very new into photography and Drone videoing. I am still learning about all the camera settings on a DSLR and what not. I just got my Mavic and very excited =]!! Anyhow I was out flying and saw these birds and decided to try and film them! I was watching videos on youtube and was wondering how do you guys get those smooth shots without the jerking motion when using the yaw to get around the subject being filmed! Any thoughts, comments, etc would be very much appreciated!!

Nice first attempt! Thats what I call a side slide, from kite flying, with a pivot added... I have been practicing that move also with my Mavic, all I can tell you is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.... And pay attention to whats around you as you do that, I have a scary tale to eventually post here. REMEMBER, there is NO obstacle alert to the side... You'll get it!

Reactions: calval24
Nice first attempt! Thats what I call a side slide, from kite flying, with a pivot added... I have been practicing that move also with my Mavic, all I can tell you is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.... And pay attention to whats around you as you do that, I have a scary tale to eventually post here. REMEMBER, there is NO obstacle alert to the side... You'll get it!
Thank you!! Now I know that it is called a side slide!! Also thanks for the advice, you are totally right! I really wasn't looking what was to the side of what I was filming! Hopefully one day I can be really good at photography, not at the professional level but close enough to get awesome shots and videos!! =]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure