DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thread pitch for neck strap

Rchawks

Reactions
After reading reviews about the neck straps and screws being sold on Amazon for the mini 3 pro controller. Off hand anyone know what size is required? I have a couple of lightweight lanyards, ones used for RC that should work. My main question is it Standard pitch or Metric.

Last edited:
4 x 0.7 metric comes to mind or perhaps 5 x 0.8 but 0.7 does stick in my mind which would be for 4mm.

Reactions: Rchawks
Can’t seem to get the link but got this one and love it.
EF593B47-4A86-4934-800C-223F8D9CA83D.png4A4703DB-451B-45A4-8C34-695B4E8111FC.jpeg

There’s all types you can buy. Mine I had to trim my case were they were to make it fit properly but was no big deal. Guess it’s just what you want. A store bought one or mod one that suits you.
Me I’m getting tired of modding after all these years. My time is worth more than the little they cost and they all serve the same purpose. 🤷‍♂️

There’s all types you can buy. Mine I had to trim my case were they were to make it fit properly but was no big deal. Guess it’s just what you want. A store bought one or mod one that suits you.
Me I’m getting tired of modding after all these years. My time is worth more than the little they cost and they all serve the same purpose. 🤷‍♂️
I heard that!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv