DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones

I am longing for a new ribbon cable. I would gladly order a few spares as well since I do all of my own servicing. What seems to be the hold up on them? Your exchange option doesn't look bad at all..refurbing them afterward should be a easy turnaround for you once parts start trickling in.

Noob question. What causes these rubber gimbal mounts to need to be replaced. I recognize and understand rubber parts don't last forever, for sure, but the MP is such a new product, why are they failing so quick?

Help me understand. Thanks gents.

Trey in Houston

Hello @Thunderdrones I've had my mavic a couple months been great it's like my pet. Got drunk and decided to test if it would stop at a wall (I have previously tested around trees and it did recognize them and slow right down) don't know why I done this but anyway I flew it into this wall at about 5ph replaced a couple of props and everything is fine except the gimble won't move with the roller, I have video and all else seems ok. Would you be able to tell me how I can check what's broke around the gimble and what I might need, I've heard of cables and vibration plates but do I have to take the front off to have a look? Thanks for your time man.

@Zonda89, my favorite car!

You probably broke your black gimbal flat ribbon cable and you should be getting an error message about gimbal motor overload or obstruction. You can eyeball it and check to see if the black cable around the gimbal is broken, but most times they break inside the gimbal somewhere you cant see it.

The best way to repair it is to pop the top off the Mavic, drop the gimbal and see for yourself. It's sometimes a struggle to get it apart without breaking or tearing something else, but many people have done it.

Here are 2 videos showing how to do it.

Reactions: MrsTreat
Thanks man people like you restore my faith in forums lol, I'll get on the case. Do u sell parts if I find I need something? Thabks

Thanks man people like you restore my faith in forums lol, I'll get on the case. Do u sell parts if I find I need something? Thabks

Yes I have every available part for the Mavic, but these days it takes me a few days to get them in the mail after a customer has paid, but I will let you know when a part ships.

Mavic parts for sale. I dont have a website, but you can PM me with any requests.

I ship worldwide and dont make a whole lot on shipping.
Hi there. Am from East Africa, Kenya and had a catastrophic crash. I need the whole gimbal, camera and plate assembly, can you help? Kindly reach me on [email protected] for easier communication.
Was referred to you by one Chad ParkerIMG_20170728_174620.jpg IMG_20170728_174709.jpg IMG_20170728_174620.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170728_174646.jpg
    IMG_20170728_174646.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
Mavic parts for sale. I dont have a website, but you can PM me with any requests.

I ship worldwide and dont make a whole lot on shipping.
Hello. I am in need of the front left landing gear for the mavic pro platinum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

i will need the black piece under the back rotor of the mavic pro. do you have it and tell how do i order and how much?
I am in Canada.

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4