DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To Purchase or not to Purchase the Mavic Air 2

Mr Mint

Reactions
Hello everyone. I just looking for some advice as to whether I should go ahead and purchase my very first drone (MA2} I am concerned about the U S politics regarding the Entity list that DJI has been now listed. To my understanding that through time, DJI may be having a parts supply problem which may or may not affect DJI being able to provide warranty service on existing drones around the world. Is it safe to make the purchase of a new DJI drone or should I forget it due to the fact there there may be a part supply problems in the future. I see that the U S is cutting off supplies of American made components that are shipped to DJI in China. Any comments. Mr Mint

Hello everyone. I just looking for some advice as to whether I should go ahead and purchase my very first drone (MA2} I am concerned about the U S politics regarding the Entity list that DJI has been now listed. To my understanding that through time, DJI may be having a parts supply problem which may or may not affect DJI being able to provide warranty service on existing drones around the world. Is it safe to make the purchase of a new DJI drone or should I forget it due to the fact there there may be a part supply problems in the future. I see that the U S is cutting off supplies of American made components that are shipped to DJI in China. Any comments. Mr Mint
Most of all these reports have been debunked as false news.

DJI has always struggled with first launch attempts with new parts but the Air 2 is not a new launch its just
and incredible drone that we consider to be the drone of the Decade.

This drone has only gotten better with every update and now we can use the Smart Controller with it

I recommend you buy Two of them : keep the one that is near perfect out of the box as quality control because of shipping can be sketchy. But this increases your odds dramatically of getting a nice working drone.

We buy two of everything and it really makes for a less frustrating experience with every purchase we make.

These are still in stock in all the stores today for easy return.

Screenshot 12-26-2020 20.53.16.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water

Reactions: A.O. and Rchawks
You're thinking too hard. There at a ton of MA2s in the U.S. Nothing about the new listing impacts the availability of the drones or parts. Make a decision on the merits of the drone, not on fake news and unnecessary angst.

I can’t imagine DJI buys any parts from the US.

Love this drone, I am rather new at this but drone does everything I expected even though I just fly for recreation

Reactions: A.O.
It is the sweet spot imo. It can practically fly itself, and you can hit sport mode and fly it almost like a heli. Image quality is incredible, especially the quad bayer hdr, and it pretty much does what the pro 2 does and more.
A pro 3 will have to be pretty special to command any price hike over the cost of the air 2.
Buy the air 2 now and enjoy. Who knows if the world will be here tomorrow.

This is my first drone (MA2) and I highly recommend it ! Ease of flying and usability of the app is amazing. I was skeptical spending nearly $1200 for my first drone but I don't regret it all. Unfortunately I don't have much time to fly it and with covid now affecting me financially I may have to consider selling it incase you are interested, shoot me a pm.

This is my first drone (MA2) and I highly recommend it ! Ease of flying and usability of the app is amazing. I was skeptical spending nearly $1200 for my first drone but I don't regret it all. Unfortunately I don't have much time to fly it and with covid now affecting me financially I may have to consider selling it incase you are interested, shoot me a pm.
$1200... did you get the smart controller I take it?

OH and MR Mint... BUY ONE! you will not regret it!

New drone owner of a few months and I did my research and watched peoples reviews on you tube and out of all the potential drones out there I finally came up with the Mavic air 2 and have not been disappointed. I love it and there are so many videos to watch on all the features and settings. I got the fly more combo and am so glad I did. Gives you peace of mind for stretching out the flights if you need it.

New drone owner of a few months and I did my research and watched peoples reviews on you tube and out of all the potential drones out there I finally came up with the Mavic air 2 and have not been disappointed. I love it and there are so many videos to watch on all the features and settings. I got the fly more combo and am so glad I did. Gives you peace of mind for stretching out the flights if you need it.
Happy you like your drone but a little late for this thread. The last post in this thread was 8 months ago and the original thread was made Dec, 6 2020.
;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird