Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Too Many Drones

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
So, my fellow drone pilots here is my DJI story.
I won the DJI forum contest with this video. I used one of those AI voice generators to read the script.
It probably helped me gain the highest ranking on the DJI forum of "Core User of DJI". Since making this video I have bought an Avata and will probably get the Avata II in the next month.
I've been very blessed in retirement to afford all this stuff.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a great video I can see why you won. My story is almost the same as yours I myself have a TON of drones not many are DJI tho only 5 of them. Also nice to see a flame wheel pilot! That model got me started building. Mine now sits on the shelf neglected because of my Tiny whoops. Thanks for the video it was nice to watch and think back to my own start in the RC hobby. All my poor airplanes sit on the shelf now mostly too. DARN DRONE ADDICTION!

Reactions: Hummingbird.UAV
What a great video I can see why you won. My story is almost the same as yours I myself have a TON of drones not many are DJI tho only 5 of them. Also nice to see a flame wheel pilot! That model got me started building. Mine now sits on the shelf neglected because of my Tiny whoops. Thanks for the video it was nice to watch and think back to my own start in the RC hobby. All my poor airplanes sit on the shelf now mostly too. DARN DRONE ADDICTION!
Thanks, I've got a few airplanes hanging around too. Someday, my grandsons will be very happy to get all my stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Cafguy
Your video is great and your story is very simular to mine. Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe