DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need feedback!! 7 steps for More cinematic drone videos. AI generated voiceover.

VegardBerland

Reactions
Hi! I would love some feedback on this video format. It is 7 steps to make more cinematic drone videos. For the first time I try an AI generated voiceover. I have written all of the script myself, but my english sucks, so I wanted to test this.
Text-to-voice have become much better, but you can still hear that it is a computer. But my fear is that it is a distraction from the message of the video. What do you think?

The issue for me is that because I live on the lake, cinematic is easy as are those that live in the holy grail of beauty.
Be more interesting to see how the City and common house type can make cinematic videos.

BY the way, the AI voice is very smooth, scenery is beautiful.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Capture the Storm.

Reactions: VegardBerland
The issue for me is that because I live on the lake, cinematic is easy as are those that live in the holy grail of beauty.
Be more interesting to see how the City and common house type can make cinematic videos.

BY the way, the AI voice is very smooth, scenery is beautiful.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Capture the Storm.
Yes, I agree! I’m planning on making a video on how to make any location look good in different weather. Just need to find a boring enough place 😅

Thanks for the feedback!

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hi! I would love some feedback on this video format. It is 7 steps to make more cinematic drone videos. For the first time I try an AI generated voiceover. I have written all of the script myself, but my english sucks, so I wanted to test this.
Text-to-voice have become much better, but you can still hear that it is a computer. But my fear is that it is a distraction from the message of the video. What do you think?
Hi Vegard,
to make a drone video look more interesting, it's essential to include ground shots, as close-ups, and half-close-ups of various objects, for example. You have very nice and interesting shots in your video, and with the above mentioned shots the video would be even more beautiful and interesting!
I hope that helps 😉 By the way, I think the voice is quite good 👍👍
Cheers Paul

Hi Vegard,
to make a drone video look more interesting, it's essential to include ground shots, as close-ups, and half-close-ups of various objects, for example. You have very nice and interesting shots in your video, and with the above mentioned shots the video would be even more beautiful and interesting!
I hope that helps 😉 By the way, I think the voice is quite good 👍👍
Cheers Paul
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Beautiful scenery and flying. I found the voice to be quite good. Good instructions. I am sitting in my living room in Long Beach California and getting “juiced” to go out and mimic your expertise. Thank you for this morning ( our time ) beauty. Well done.

I think you did a great job with it. The voiceover did sound a tad robotic but it wasn't horrible. As said before, you have some epic scenery to shoot in Norway. I'd like to see you make boring scenery (like Kansas) cinematic because in the US we have a lot of drone pilots in places that aren't very dramatic unless you get the right lighting which is a very hit and miss proposition. Overall though, I like it.

Excellent video thanks for sharing your tips

Beautiful scenery and flying. I found the voice to be quite good. Good instructions. I am sitting in my living room in Long Beach California and getting “juiced” to go out and mimic your expertise. Thank you for this morning ( our time ) beauty. Well done.
Thank you! Never been to California, but it looks nice! Have a great day :)

I think you did a great job with it. The voiceover did sound a tad robotic but it wasn't horrible. As said before, you have some epic scenery to shoot in Norway. I'd like to see you make boring scenery (like Kansas) cinematic because in the US we have a lot of drone pilots in places that aren't very dramatic unless you get the right lighting which is a very hit and miss proposition. Overall though, I like it.
Thank you for the feedback! Yes, the voiceover is not perfect, but way better then when I am speaking english :) I´m planning on making a video about how to get any location look great with a drone, but haven´t got around to it yet. Thanks again for taking the time to watch!

I think it all was great. When I do voice over I get stuttering and messing the timing up. This was way better than my attempts. The video itself was great to watch.
Thanks! That is exactly my experience! My spoken English is also not the best, so as long as this method works, it opens up some new video opportunities for me :)

Very nicely shot and edited. And there's a lot of good advice. The AI-generated voice works well.

Do you really find that adherence to the 180-degree guideline provides much benefit with the large camera-to-subject distances in these clips?

Very nicely shot and edited. And there's a lot of good advice. The AI-generated voice works well.

Do you really find that adherence to the 180-degree guideline provides much benefit with the large camera-to-subject distances in these clips?
Thank you! No, not much benefit on most of my clips here. But you will notice if you get som shots close to the ground or are filming waves, or just have a fast-moving subjects. Maybe I should have explained that more in detail in the video, but I think it is useful to know about it even if you don´t need to follow it all the time :)
Thanks again for taking the time to watch and leaving a comment!

Reactions: MS Coast
Nicely done, and the AI voice to text is pretty good.

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne