DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Top speed

mickwet

Reactions
I have recently purchased a mavic pro and just really starting to get confident flying it out of site. It won’t seem to fly faster than 36km/hr even on sport mode. I thought I must have had the speed limited in the settings like distance and height but couldn’t find anything? Any ideas??

You're most likely either flying into the wind or "Multiple Flight Modes" is disabled and your Mavic is not really flying in sport mode.

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

Reactions: BanksAJ
I have recently purchased a mavic pro and just really starting to get confident flying it out of site. It won’t seem to fly faster than 36km/hr even on sport mode. I thought I must have had the speed limited in the settings like distance and height but couldn’t find anything? Any ideas??
Check your wind as well you may have wind that high up effecting your top speed if the above solution is not fully resolving it.

Thanks for the info guys. Multiple flight modes is enabled and sport mode is definitely on(assuming it is only the switch on the side of the remote?). Have flown a lot on varying degrees of stillness and wind. Doesn’t seem to make a difference. In windy conditions I have tried to go with a tail wind but still can’t get it over 37-9km/hr?

Try uploading one of your TXT flight logs here to see what the log reveals. It will show whether or not sport mode was enabled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista