DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Total loss of control - started gaining altitude and ended up going 14000ft+ the wrong direction

OP thought he was commanding to descend, hence my asking if the data shows actual stick used and not just the assignment used. IE in mode 1 when assumed to be in mode 2.

Once in a while I do get my sticks mixed up, but I quickly realize it's not doing what I want because I'm using the wrong stick.

Hi everyone :)

Took my drone for a little fly today and after using for a few minutes of just hovering but at a higher altitude. I tried returning to home the drone and it started flying towards the sea and started gaining altitude in the process. I tried using the RTH feature however that wasnt doing anything and was just flying the wrong direction (away from us). I then tried manually to fly it towards us however it still continued flying away and gaining altitude. The drone got to around 14K feet distance from us and was just hovering above the sea and still wouldn't come back to us even when in RTH mode. The battery warning came up and tried returning to home but still didnt even come towards us. I will attach logs so you can take a look. Any help would be appreciated.

It then went into the sea at around 15% battery life and now its gone :(
Kind regards
U my have went to high and didnt have your home point set before you took off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones