DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Town reel of Den Bosch, the Netherlands

Greetings fellow pilots!
Just uploaded my town reel of Den Bosch. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think!

Nice city in a nice country. Your video is also very nice! But remember that most forum members here don't have the time or don't want to watch videos longer than 2-3 minutes.

Excellent! One of the best videos I have seen on this forum since Maik Kellerhalls last episode, and that is high praise.
You have gotten everything from that Mini 2 that it can offer.
Thank you for making it the length you did. The reason most viewers want shorter is because those videos aren’t nearly as engaging or as well done.
Thank you for sharing your talents.

Great video! Very well put together and very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: T.O.M.
Excellent! One of the best videos I have seen on this forum since Maik Kellerhalls last episode, and that is high praise.
You have gotten everything from that Mini 2 that it can offer.
Thank you for making it the length you did. The reason most viewers want shorter is because those videos aren’t nearly as engaging or as well done.
Thank you for sharing your talents.
Thank you for your kind response! Very nice to hear that the time put in is appreciated and not everyone dozes off after a minute or two.
This video is a compilation of 1 or 2 clips each time from different locations. If I have the time I will try to make some other edits of the most interesting sites that are also suitable for members with a short attention span :)

Very good video! Well flown. I like the mix of old architecture and modern buildings.

Reactions: T.O.M.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin