DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Tracking Practice

CorralesDan

Reactions
Even though I've had my Mini 2 since May, I still consider myself very much a learner/student. Every time I go out, I try to have a goal to achieve, some move to learn or practice. This morning the goal was to track my wife as she left for her dental appointment. Then I practiced flying up and down our road keeping the drone where I wanted it. For me, that wasn't as easy as I expected, but still good practice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks good from here! It's nice you have a quiet street to fly along. I live next to a 4-lane road that constantly has traffic on it.
It's good practice and you have some fun too! Cant' beat that!

Reactions: CorralesDan
I look forward to your video of the golden cottonwoods. I grew up in the Rockies (NE UT) and the fall cottonwood color is iconic for me. The spring fluff also, unfortunately.

Kevin

Reactions: CorralesDan
Even though I've had my Mini 2 since May, I still consider myself very much a learner/student. Every time I go out, I try to have a goal to achieve, some move to learn or practice. This morning the goal was to track my wife as she left for her dental appointment. Then I practiced flying up and down our road keeping the drone where I wanted it. For me, that wasn't as easy as I expected, but still good practice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour