DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trakimo mount for mavic 2

Hello, does anyone know who makes a mount for the Trakimo gps tracker for the mavic 2? Thanks
I would simply use velcro. The 3M velcro is pretty good and holds on my LumeCube strobe. I've also heard of people using it with GoPro's and larger strobes so it should be no issue with that tracker because of it's relatively small size.

I have used the velcro on my Autel but I saw a 3d printed mount on ebay for the mavic pro but not the mavic 2 pro, it looked very professional but I'm unable to find a source for the mavic 2, might have to stick with the velcro, thanks

I have used the velcro on my Autel but I saw a 3d printed mount on ebay for the mavic pro but not the mavic 2 pro, it looked very professional but I'm unable to find a source for the mavic 2, might have to stick with the velcro, thanks
A 3d printed mount specifically for the Trackimo?

Email these people. They might be able to help you out.

Thanks, I will. I'm surprised others haven't asked about this, I know they had a nice one for the mavic but it wouldn't work with the mavic 2 due to rear sensors. .

On the battery midway. Been experimenting with the Tile Pro as an option however, only usefull if you have good log data of last location. Seem to work 200-300ft. The Trakimo has saved me several times becuase it runs for days.

Attachments

• 20211203_144109.jpg
    20211203_144109.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Thanks, I have also used my on an Autel for years, they work wonders when needed, which I have needed, lol

Hello, does anyone know who makes a mount for the Trakimo gps tracker for the mavic 2? Thanks
I use a Trackimo tracker, this is my second one and fits inside a pouch which is included with the purchase. Guardian tracker, pouch attaches to leg beside main body. Use it in all my drone models, including Mavic 2 Pro.

Good luck, and that’s very wise using a Trackimo.

Paul

C49419BB-3CAC-47AC-855C-DE174A054C38.jpeg6A58100A-1E92-4791-9FFD-13DCE1CE09F0.jpeg

That is a nice setup. You said the pouch was included but I haven't seen anywhere online that includes that pouch with a purchase. Is the pouch available separately?

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
The pouch is included with the Guardian model only, from Trackimo. You can always make one or use some type of miniature pouch, then use Velcro strap to attach.

Im going to order another Trackimo Guardian tracker, my last one crashed in a canal inside my RC airplane. Had it two years, this particular model and it was terrific to use both RC planes and drones.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Paul

You’re welcome, And I think a small cell phone pouch fabricated smaller may work, dollar stores or local swap meet may have them.

Just an idea, this may work .

I woud be cautious mounting on top front were the GPS is located. Test carefully

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan