DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transmitter Power

Valdez

Reactions
My Mavic Pro seems to have a very short transmitter uplink range - around 3000ft out, it starts complaining of low signal power and high interference. The downlink is fine, no hint of video problems. I know from experience, at this point, if I don't bring it closer, the connection will break, and it will rth.

My previous drone, a Hubsan h501s advanced, was much more crude, but had a massive transmitter range. The Mavic tx, is designed to be higher power, but how does one access it?

I'm not looking for massive range, up to a mile (5820ft I think is fine), but I'd like to be able to do that without ever worrying that I'll lose the connection.

My Mavic Pro seems to have a very short transmitter uplink range - around 3000ft out, it starts complaining of low signal power and high interference. The downlink is fine, no hint of video problems. I know from experience, at this point, if I don't bring it closer, the connection will break, and it will rth.

My previous drone, a Hubsan h501s advanced, was much more crude, but had a massive transmitter range. The Mavic tx, is designed to be higher power, but how does one access it?

I'm not looking for massive range, up to a mile (5820ft I think is fine), but I'd like to be able to do that without ever worrying that I'll lose the connection.

3000ft is wrong, i can hit 16000ft with no issues,

interference, where are you flying, does this happen if you move location to an area that is open land ?

you dont access higher power its power level is set

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler