DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travelling to Thailand

Hi guys

Read everything but i got lost, i bought my mavic pro for my thai trip, i am departing my country tomorrow and today i heard about the registration for of drone. Is it true if they catch you flying the drone without registration there is a big fine and even prison? Because if it is so it's not worth the risk!

What will happen if they check for the drone in Bangkok airport? Does they take it or you can get it back again on your way out?

It will be really helpful if someone reply.

Thanks & Merry Christmas

Hi guys

Read everything but i got lost, i bought my mavic pro for my thai trip, i am departing my country tomorrow and today i heard about the registration for of drone. Is it true if they catch you flying the drone without registration there is a big fine and even prison? Because if it is so it's not worth the risk!

What will happen if they check for the drone in Bangkok airport? Does they take it or you can get it back again on your way out?

It will be really helpful if someone reply.

Thanks & Merry Christmas
You'll get it in no issue. The national park ban is being taken seriously. A Korean user got fined and told next time it's jail in a national park this week that I know first hand of.
If you operate without annoying people or near temples and military I seriously doubt there'll be a problem.
Just employ common sense before flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190