Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Tried to add some sound effects to my "Sunflowers in the Rain" footage. Mavic Air

BingErr

Reaction score
I edited a version of this with a "Copyright Free" remix of the sunflower song, but as soon as I uploaded it I got a copyright email. I played with the sound a little and muffled and music and added some rain sound effects and I actually like the new version better, AND I haven't got a copyright hit on it yet. So win, win.

Fulmen

Reaction score
Cool video! The endless sea of sunflowers!

I wanted to ask ... Did you have problems with the bees during the flight over this field? The fact is that I also recently flew over sunflowers and my drone was attacked by swarms of bees. Of course, they could not do any harm to the drone. But when I picked up the drone, I did not recognize it. The whole body of Mavic was covered with remains of bees. I had to spend 30 minutes to clean it up.

BingErr

Reaction score
Cool video! The endless sea of sunflowers!

I wanted to ask ... Did you have problems with the bees during the flight over this field? The fact is that I also recently flew over sunflowers and my drone was attacked by swarms of bees. Of course, they could not do any harm to the drone. But when I picked up the drone, I did not recognize it. The whole body of Mavic was covered with remains of bees. I had to spend 30 minutes to clean it up.
No bees. But it was raining. I flew this same field last year and my wife actually walked around in the sunflowers and there were no bees at that time either. Maybe a bee company was hired to pollinate that day?

Lets Fly

Reaction score
Nice, my wife loves sunflowers but I've never seen more than a dozen at a time in a store. I tried counting them but failed after the first few seconds.

Scubacam

Reaction score
I've heard that if you copy the original l music track to your timeline and delay or advance it by one frame that it can fool the algorithms.

BingErr

Reaction score
Nice, my wife loves sunflowers but I've never seen more than a dozen at a time in a store. I tried counting them but failed after the first few seconds.
HA! I didn't even know we had sunflower fields around here until last year. Fewer fields this year though. The sign by the field said they were harvesting them for their oil.

BingErr

Reaction score
I've heard that if you copy the original l music track to your timeline and delay or advance it by one frame that it can fool the algorithms.
I'm sure the algorithms get smarter every day, so it's just a matter of time before this one gets flagged also.

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I edited a version of this with a "Copyright Free" remix of the sunflower song, but as soon as I uploaded it I got a copyright email. I played with the sound a little and muffled and music and added some rain sound effects and I actually like the new version better, AND I haven't got a copyright hit on it yet. So win, win.

Cool video... truly an endless sea of color!
Best of luck on the copyright thing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupoyellow