DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek 7 Pro 8GB Ultra Bright Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think you did it. Because TRIPLTEK is able to run last Netflix version
When I got my tripltek pro in January (order 10247) here is what went down.. when trying to install latest netflix from google playstore resulted in a device not certified message.. I was told by your support to go find the older netflix 7.78.0 I did that and it runs but I can get no newer version to run. Version 7.78.0 is and older beta version. If there is a way to run the latest netflix as you say or some sort of firmware update needed to do so please post the info..

When I got my tripltek pro in January (order 10247) here is what went down.. when trying to install latest netflix from google playstore resulted in a device not certified message.. I was told by your support to go find the older netflix 7.78.0 I did that and it runs but I can get no newer version to run. Version 7.78.0 is and older beta version. If there is a way to run the latest netflix as you say or some sort of firmware update needed to do so please post the info..

Not that I want Netflix on my Tripltek PRO, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I went to apkmirror.com sight and found version 7.98.0 (universal) released April 10, 2021.

There are two beta versions of 7.99.0 but went with the 7.98.0., which is the latest version available in the app store.

It works. ?

Netflix 7.98.0 build 7 35414 APK Download by Netflix, Inc. - APKMirror

Good Luck. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
Ive had my tablet for a bit now.. but am I the only one that thinks its just kinda a over priced tablet.. the software isn't very refined and it just seems that there should be better software support for it considering the price tag

Introducing the Tripltek 7 Pro 8GB Ultra Bright Tablet. Dust and water spray resistant, with a high resolution Ultra Bright 1200 cd/m² display means the Tripltek 7 Pro is one of the most rugged and bright drone displays on the market.

This Android tablet with optional LTE connection is compatible with most DJI, Autel, and Parrot drones.

Pre-order yours today! Shipments begin 1/28/21.

TRIPLTEK 7" Pro 8GB Ultra-Bright Tablet
View attachment 122322
Do you sell these Empire? Looking to by the “pro” version but the import tax is a deal breaker for me. Do you or anyone on here have any advice on avoiding this problem.

Yes but the $235 Feel World 7 inch screen, that is double the brightness, at 2,200 nits, works even better, but just not as robust as this very expensive screen. Then again most of us don't throw our screens around.
The TripleTek Pro is 2200nit and a tablet, not just a monitor
What is the Processor speed compared to the Smart Controller ,as I notice some Lag and wondering if this is better in that department ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.
What is the Processor speed compared to the Smart Controller ,as I notice some Lag and wondering if this is better in that department ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.
Coal - I haven’t noticed any lag in mine and fly it with the Mini, A2S, M2P and Z. Hope all is all in your neck of the woods!

The TripleTek Pro is 2200nit and a tablet, not just a monitor
Wow that's a bright screen too, just like the Feelworld. However, I don't need a tablet to fly my drone, I just need a larger and brighter screen (for the time when I need those things - otherwise my SC does the job for what I generally need) and with that said, I also don't want to pay out the extra money for a tablet that I don't need, while I fly and I don't want to carry and hold the extra weight that such a tablet will have, while I fly.

Most people are after a larger and brighter screen when they fly their drones, they are not necessarily looking for a computer to attach to their system, just to see a larger and brighter screen. When I want a tablet, I already have my iPad and when I want a computer, I already have my laptop but I don't need the features and functions of those two things when I fly.

I don't need a heavy pricey unit just to fly my drone, but it is nice to have a very bright, slightly larger screen to view what my camera is seeing, when I need that function. For the money and light weight, the Feelworld covers all that very well. For those that feel they need a tablet or computer system attached, while they fly, there are all the other more expensive and heavier options. With that said, I don't know anyone who needs a computer while they are flying.

Edit:

The Triple Tek Pro is 1200, not 2200 NIT as I inaccurately stated above.
Ahhh, that makes a huge difference. I did not think there was anything out there that rivaled the brightness of the Feelworld. I did not want to argue, but I had thought the Feelworld was the brightest monitor on the market. Thanks for the correction.

Ahhh, that makes a huge difference. I did not think there was anything out there that rivaled the brightness of the Feelworld. I did not want to argue, but I had thought the Feelworld was the brightest monitor on the market. Thanks for the correction.
To add one more thing to the SC + Feelworld value, The Feelworld's HDMI In allows its use with your DSLR and other HDMI Out equipment.

Yes, basically anything a person has that has an HDMI out, will allow them to connect the Feelworld to that as well, be it possibly a small video recorder or DSLR that offers that function. In fact the Feelworld is mostly used as a field monitor for Photography and video, it just happens to also work perfectly with the SC as a camera monitor as well.

Yes, basically anything a person has that has an HDMI out, will allow them to connect the Feelworld to that as well, be it possibly a small video recorder or DSLR that offers that function. In fact the Feelworld is mostly used as a field monitor for Photography and video, it just happens to also work perfectly with the SC as a camera monitor as well.
Additionally, I like having one monitor (SC) for flight controls and another for a clean camera view.

20190921_103549.jpg

Additionally, I like having one monitor (SC) for flight controls and another for a clean camera view.

View attachment 134832
Although the Feelworld can mirror the SC screen, I too use mine JUST for a nice bright clean image of what the camera is seeing and use the SC for all the flight control info. It's a great set up and at a very affordable price for what you get in screen size and brightness. It's nice to have the option of both ways to show what's on the Feelworld screen.

So I pulled the trigger on the Tripltek Pro two weeks ago. I had to return the first unit with an issue not that that bothers me terribly, it can happen with anything and service and support was excellent, the Australian dealer had a new one in my hands within 48 hours. I’ve used it with GO4, DJI Fly, Pix4d capture and Litchi with excellent results, far better than with my now sold and unmissed smart controller. I’ve used it on a couple of commercial gigs and it inspires confidence all around.

Then today the Tripltek 8” Pro drops …… oh well, I was going to need a backup device anyway I suppose lol

Reactions: MA2 317
You have to wonder what version of Android it runs and if you can cross flash the image as Tripltek seemed to lose any interest in support updates for the 7” as soon as the 8” hit the mwrket.

The hardware on the TRIPLTEK 8 was designed to send updates to the users over the air OTA, so we can keep improving it with new updates with no hassle for the users. The TRIPLTEK 7 hardware does not allow it, and it is limited, it cannot even receive Android patches, all the updates have to be done by connecting it to a windows computer, this is why the company focused on the T8 because is future-proof.

Before investing in any other device copied from the T7, I would make sure the new supplier calibrates the units for drone use as we do and it will support the changes on the APPs need to keep flying the drones

1661280486814.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ