DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to decide where to spend my money

I installed VLM Today It appears you need MS pc, they install some MS stuff on your PC.

I don't know what he is using for a browser, I assume its going to be MS since he is using a Android.

Do you know?
BTW, I won't touch a Mac Pc. :)
Sam its your turn, help us out..

Rod..

Last edited:
I have an Android phone(S23 Ultra), a 3 year old Chromebook, and a windows PC.
Most of my mission planning will be done on the Chromebook or the PC, and most of that will be done on the PC.
I am leaning towards Dronlink however, but tomorrow I will play with the mission hub to see how I like it

EDIT: Just added VLM extension to my Chromebook

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
I have an Android phone(S23 Ultra), a 3 year old Chromebook, and a windows PC.
Most of my mission planning will be done on the Chromebook or the PC, and most of that will be done on the PC.
I am leaning towards Dronlink however, but tomorrow I will play with the mission hub to see how I like it
If you got any Litchi questions I will be here.

Rod..

Reactions: McGanksta
Is anyone using either App on a Samsung S22 or S23.....reading that there is video issue

I have also decided I need a used Air 2S and a payment plan...lol

I have used Litchi and tried Dronelink this week. I was interested in the GPS follow and 3D mission viewer in Dronelink. Long story short, I found Litchi Mission Hub much easier to use. GPS follow with Dronelink was super erratic. Dronelink was quick to issue a refund, which I appreciate.

Last edited:
Drone deploy GPS follow was erratic?
Or Litchi...

I have used Litchi and tried DroneDeploy this week. I was interested in the GPS follow and 3D mission viewer in DroneDeploy. Long story short, I found Litchi Mission Hub much easier to use and GPS follow was super erratic. DroneDeploy was quick to issue a refund, which I appreciate.
" GPS follow was super erratic"
Yes a second that questing
Litchi or the other, btw I never used follow me. two many trees. :)
Rod

Was this question related litchi or the Samsung?
it was both...
asking if anyone has used either Dronelink or Litchi on the Samsung S22 or S23

Drone deploy GPS follow was erratic?
Or Litchi...
Apologies as I botched that entire reply. I fixed my comment above to clarify that I found *DroneLINK* GPS follow to be erratic. They did offer to troubleshoot, but I prefer the Litchi Mission Hub. I also didn't love the DroneLINK pricing model. DroneLINK has some cool features and I like the clean interface. It just didn't meet my needs. YMMV

To further clarify, I have also used **Drone DEPLOY** in years past and that was very good.

Senior moment...

Just installed Litchi, now the learning curve starts!

if i Have time tonight I am going to watch some videos, then try to put together a mission tomorrow

This is from the Litchi Forum.

Try the link now, and thank you
Love your Signature btw @sam36401

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads