DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to see flight log, new drone.

Flynavy812

Reactions
I have a brand new pro that I've never flown, and I'm trying to find the page that proves this so I can sell it.

Before this I had an air, and another pro, and they are both showing in my DJI GO app, I don't see the new one though. The only thing I've done is power it on once to confirm its new, it asked me to confirm registration to activate warranty which I did. That's it, never powered on again or anything. But under "flight records" on the app it shows flight times/heights/speeds for the other drones I had but not this one.

Oh and if you want to buy it, hit me up!

I have a brand new pro that I've never flown, and I'm trying to find the page that proves this so I can sell it.

Before this I had an air, and another pro, and they are both showing in my DJI GO app, I don't see the new one though. The only thing I've done is power it on once to confirm its new, it asked me to confirm registration to activate warranty which I did. That's it, never powered on again or anything. But under "flight records" on the app it shows flight times/heights/speeds for the other drones I had but not this one.

Oh and if you want to buy it, hit me up!

You want flight logs for a quad that hasn’t been flown ?

Reactions: JDawg
You want flight logs for a quad that hasn’t been flown ?

I’ll rephrase- I need to figure out how to prove this hasn’t been flown before. I’m not seeing anything in the app. I activated it, so just because it hasn’t flown yet, wouldn’t it show 0 for all the figures?

There isn't any way. Your best proof would have been a screenshot of the "activate now" screen had you not activated it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada