DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tulip Trestle

JLB768

Reactions
First try at editing, go easy on me...Tulip Trestle in Bloomfield Indiana. Used to be one of the longest, tallest viaducts in the USA. Built in 1905, it's 2,295 feet long, 157 feet tall. Trains still use it...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing! I see you are using the Filmora trial, try using Divinci Resolve 14, it's free and really nice.

Reactions: Mario T
Thank you. Yeah, I briefly tried Divinci, steep learning curve to it. Filmora is more my speed at the moment, probably end up buying the one pc lifetime deal. Never used editing software before, Filmora appears to be pretty simple, and that's what I need for now. Just need to get a little smoother with the controls on the MP...

That'd be cool, gonna go back when spring colors arrive, Tulip Trestle is only 30 minutes or so from home. Who knows, may catch a train crossing. That trestle was built for the coal trains, they still use it daily hauling coal north towards Chicago.

I was looking at Filmora as well for the same reason, ease of use. Never heard of Divinci. I have a Mac so was thinking of using iMovie but wanted something that did more.

Thank you. Yeah, I'm nearly 50, and while I can work my way through most programs, Divinci was a little more involved than I care to deal with. Filmora seems to work kinda like the old windows movie maker, which was pretty easy for us Gen X'ers.

Reactions: Mario T

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds