DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tutorial on adding sound to videos

Tkoglin

Reactions
Can someone post a link to a tutorial that will show me how to add sound to a video I took with my drone please.

Reactions: Bensherrard1
I don’t use any editor ( new to video) I just wanted to add sound to some of the videos I upload to YouTube

That's easy enough then, if you aren't looking to do any major editing of the video content itself and just want to get started with adding audio to your clips there are plenty of easy to use apps. Are you on MACos or Windows?

As well, youtube will actually let you add music right from the site itself, one thing to be cautious about, youtube automatically scans the music you've attached (through any means) and can remove / mute it for copyright infringement. This mostly happens with popular / lyrical based songs, I haven't seen it too much with just musical backgrounds.

Thanks.

YouTube has a library of free music you can add to your videos. Some require you include information about the music in your comments, others you can just add.
Here is a LINK to a video using YouTube editor to add music

An editing program I use is VSDC - there is a free version or a paid version.

That's easy enough then, if you aren't looking to do any major editing of the video content itself and just want to get started with adding audio to your clips there are plenty of easy to use apps. Are you on MACos or Windows?

As well, youtube will actually let you add music right from the site itself, one thing to be cautious about, youtube automatically scans the music you've attached (through any means) and can remove / mute it for copyright infringement. This mostly happens with popular / lyrical based songs, I haven't seen it too much with just musical backgrounds.

Thanks.
I downloaded iMovie on my iPad and after a short learning curve I was able to add sound and titles. ?

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS

Thanks.
I got a 'warning' that using one of the sounds (from the DJI app) on my video, was a Copyright infringement. It appears then that all of the DJI sounds are such. That seems a bit under-handed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scATC1001