DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Types of photos

dbartle

Reactions
the option to take different types of photos is gone. Last week I was able to go to camera settings click on photo and it would list different types of photos i could take. Today the options including timed photos was gone

Which drone, which application (Fly or Go) and what phone or tablet are you using with the controller? What types of photo are you meaning, you can't choose raw/jpeg or you can't chose single shot, panorama, HDR etc.?

Reactions: TampaTC
Try deleting app and reinstalling it.

So its on the smart controller. Mavic 2 zoom. I got it. It wasn't reading my sd card for some reason. Which was weird because my sd card was working for everything else. I had to go to storage settings then pop up sd card and restarted everything.

Which drone, which application (Fly or Go) and what phone or tablet are you using with the controller? What types of photo are you meaning, you can't choose raw/jpeg or you can't chose single shot, panorama, HDR etc.?
Now my problem is that my pictures are saving to internal memory and not my SD card. Memory settings all say to save to my SD card

My sd card is reading everywhere else but pictures won't save to it. This is getting so frustrating

Attachments

• 15945169319952056381252005388425.jpg
    15945169319952056381252005388425.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
My sd card is reading everywhere else but pictures won't save to it. This is getting so frustrating
Photo shows SD NA. That shows there is no SD card installed, SD card not supported, or SD card is corrupt. 1 you put the SD card in the Aircraft not the Smart Controller right? 2 what SD card are you using?

Photo shows SD NA. That shows there is no SD card installed, SD card not supported, or SD card is corrupt. 1 you put the SD card in the Aircraft not the Smart Controller right? 2 what SD card are you using?
Thank you so much it worked. Lol **** these things are complicated at first. I appreciate the help I love this forum.

Yup you need the sd card in the drone , I learned this just recently from the good people on the forum .
This forum is the best source of DJI drone knowledge this side of Saturn or is it Venus , oh xxxx I am all confused now !!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup you need the sd card in the drone , I learned this just recently from the good people on the forum .
This forum is the best source of DJI drone knowledge this side of Saturn or is it Venus , oh hell Iam all confused now !!.
It's weird tho because my old pics and vids (prior to this whole deal) don't show up on my controller until I put the sd card back in. But my new ones do lol idk something weird still going on but I can deal with it. Im just gonna put all existing files on my laptop and then clear the sd card and start fresh

Reactions: Lionfish
It's weird tho because my old pics and vids (prior to this whole deal) don't show up on my controller until I put the sd card back in. But my new ones do lol idk something weird still going on but I can deal with it. Im just gonna put all existing files on my laptop and then clear the sd card and start fresh
The Smart Controller records and saves videos and photos also. The best quality comes from the Aircraft tho. I would suggest having a sd card in both. You can also swipe from the top of the SC screen down and select record screen to record you controller information and review later to see what your flying style is like.

The Smart Controller records and saves videos and photos also. The best quality comes from the Aircraft tho. I would suggest having a sd card in both. You can also swipe from the top of the SC screen down and select record screen to record you controller information and review later to see what your flying style is like.
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM