DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

I read the first few pages and the last few pages.
So, there is no modified Android app yet to enable FCC mode?

Altsigner apps will need resigning after 7 days won’t they?

No issues with the mod whatsoever.
I’m still keeping an eye out for the v1.3.0 version of the hacked app, I’m sure it’ll appear somewhere soon.
You are absolutely right. Thanks for giving me this heads up!

You are absolutely right. Thanks for giving me this heads up!
Jailbreak + appinst has to be the easiest way, no worry about signing it at all...not even to begin with.

Last edited:
Jailbreak + appinst has to be the easiest way, no worry about signing it at all...not even to begin with.
If you dont turn it off that is...

So, found the mod code :)

Edit; Hah, he obfuscated his code!

Alright, so i know how he did this, and what software. Getting there....

Edit; for the sake of keeping this exploit, i am going to halt my digging.

Here is a snippet for changing to US and forcing FCC attached from this "obfuscated" mod lol...

G'day!

Attachments

• 15907794032481413278763161272937.jpg
    15907794032481413278763161272937.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Here is a snippet for changing to US and forcing FCC attached from this "obfuscated" mod lol...

G'day!

Good investigating!

Does this confirm that the exploit is IOS only and that we will never get an android version ?

Good investigating!

Does this confirm that the exploit is IOS only and that we will never get an android version ?
No, i dont think so. Looking at the code he used, i cant imagine it is not possible on android.

Android is a more open environment then ios. I also know the android app checks if there is a fake gps running.

G'day!
Thanks to your pointers, I've successfully applied the hack to the latest DJI Fly app, v1.3.0...bit of a learning curve but I like a challenge.
Works exactly the same as before with the popup as you open the app.
Everything works exactly the same as it did in the original hacked version.

Just trying to work out how I can codesign it so its of use to anyone else...I've had to side load it through Xcode atm.

Thanks to your pointers, I've successfully applied the hack to the latest DJI Fly app, v1.3.0...bit of a learning curve but I like a challenge.
Works exactly the same as before with the popup as you open the app.
Everything works exactly the same as it did in the original hacked version.

Just trying to work out how I can codesign it so its of use to anyone else...I've had to side load it through Xcode atm.
Yep, and xcode is the reason i stopped going further. If you got it going, PM me mate.

This way we can keep the apps up to date and modded!

Currently looking to get this going on android :)

I’ve tried extracting both the hacked version and the latest version to see where the differences are, tried a mod to the new one and tried signing it with altsigner, gave an expired date of 9999 but when you tried to load the app on the phone it would open and immediately close. I have a pc so don’t have Xcode. Not sure if this was where I was struggling.

I’ve tried extracting both the hacked version and the latest version to see where the differences are, tried a mod to the new one and tried signing it with altsigner, gave an expired date of 9999 but when you tried to load the app on the phone it would open and immediately close. I have a pc so don’t have Xcode. Not sure if this was where I was struggling.
Thats a signing issue mate.

Unfortunately the method described in the first post doesn’t work. I am ablemtomswitch to FCC indoors, yet outside it immediately switches to CE...is there any other way to have this done without jailbreaking?

Unfortunately the method described in the first post doesn’t work. I am ablemtomswitch to FCC indoors, yet outside it immediately switches to CE...is there any other way to have this done without jailbreaking?
Sign the IPA.

It works on IOS but you need to take off prior and then connect phone
Otherwise you need hacked app

It works on IOS but you need to take off prior and then connect phone
Otherwise you need hacked app

Not for me....The steps I took:

1. Spoof iOS location using iSpoof on Windows.
2. Started drone, started controller, connected phone, started app. Checking in the "transmission" section of the DJI Fly App to see if FCC is enabled. It is.
3. Turn off drone, turn off controller, disconnect cable.
4. Go outside. Turn on drone, turn on controller. The phone is not connected to the controller, cable disconnected.
5. Start engines using the remote, take off.
6. While hovering, connected the cable, started the DJI Fly app.
7. Checking in the "Transmission" section of the app - FCC mode is gone.

What am I doing wrong?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13