DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ulanzi DR-01 Strobe. Anyone have problems with these yet?

Mac282

Reactions
I got 2 of these about 3 months ago. Worked fine and good enough for my usage. However, yesterday one of them was intermittent and failed to turn on, both were fully charged. Sometimes it will turn on, you can here the clicking of the switch, it goes thru all the modes in the White and Red, but skips Green completely. Bought them thru Amazon, and there seller contacted me requesting a video, so we're going thru that now. Was just curious if anyone else had issues with theirs.

I got 2 of these about 3 months ago. Worked fine and good enough for my usage. However, yesterday one of them was intermittent and failed to turn on, both were fully charged. Sometimes it will turn on, you can here the clicking of the switch, it goes thru all the modes in the White and Red, but skips Green completely. Bought them thru Amazon, and there seller contacted me requesting a video, so we're going thru that now. Was just curious if anyone else had issues with theirs.
Never had a problem with mine Mac Hope you get it sorted

I just got one and mine is laughably dim. Even fully charged, it's not much brighter than a bike light. Definitely wouldn't count as 3 mile visible IMO. Guess I'm going to try the Firehouse ones next, as they seem to be well regarded.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok