Ultimate Guide to Drone Insurance

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co

Ultimate Guide to Drone Insurance​

Article by Johnathan Rupprecht, All rights are his and worth the read!

Do you know what the most numerous type of drone insurance claim is? Hint. It is not crashing a drone into a person, but you can find the answer in the Youtube video in the article.

Do you know that even if you are an additionally named insured on a policy, you could still face liability risk?

Did you know that negligent flight instruction (faced by educators, in-house drone programs, flight instructors, & course creators) is problematic, for reasons discussed in the article, but can be insured against?

This article is designed to help you understand drone insurance, drone insurance terminology, bad substitutes for proper drone liability insurance, and the different angles liability can come from so you can make wise decisions to protect your business and your family. This article is helpful for:

• Commercial drone operators
  • Corporations with in-house operations
  • Businesses hiring drone operators for services
  • Recreational flyers

https://jrupprechtlaw.com/drone-insurance

Reactions: Cafguy and sarahb
Thank for sharing. I'll take a good look at this. I was just thinking about getting insurance. Any suggestions?

Reactions: GFields
Thank for sharing. I'll take a good look at this. I was just thinking about getting insurance. Any suggestions?
I have a General Liability Policy with Thimble with a 1 million Limit liability that covers damages I might do.

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n