DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to take off - Code 30064 - No Battery Info

diego

Reactions
IMG_6863.PNGI just bought a new Mavic Air 2 and during setup was prompted to update the firmware. I went ahead run the update which completed successfully. Now when I power on the drone, it is showing "Unable to take off, Code 30064". I then noticed that unlike prior to the firmware update, the battery status is not showing any information. Even going to the battery info pane is missing all the data (see attached). The battery attached is at 100% charge.

Do you have another battery you can try? To pinpoint the fault, I think you need to separate the battery from the drone. Hopefully it's just a "bad battery" (which is easier to return than a "bad drone").

Be in a light environment.
Try to update again the drone from the PC.

I tried refreshing the firmware from PC and tested with 3 different batteries from the Fly More package.

View attachment 126048I just bought a new Mavic Air 2 and during setup was prompted to update the firmware. I went ahead run the update which completed successfully. Now when I power on the drone, it is showing "Unable to take off, Code 30064". I then noticed that unlike prior to the firmware update, the battery status is not showing any information. Even going to the battery info pane is missing all the data (see attached). The battery attached is at 100% charge.

With some of the updates, the battery(ies) have to be updated as well. No idea if this is the case with yours or not.

I'd go thru the "update" scenario again with each battery to see if they update or not.

Next would be to give DJI a call / email for help.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem