DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to upload .dat file

Ziba

Reactions
A couple of weeks ago I had a situation where the Mavic 2 Pro wouldn't launch and was getting "system failure" messages. The motors would not engage. I retrieved the dat file from it, not flight logs, and saved it which was huge - over a gig. I tried again and it produced another file that was about 104 megs. In both cases when I attempt to attach the file there is a line through the name and the file is not really uploaded. Anyone know what my problem is? I'd like someone to review it and see what happened.

Thanks

I'd like someone to review it and see what happened.
Unfortunately the MP2 aircraft .dat is encrypted and can only be read by DJI.

That's what I thought. However, someone told me that if I uploaded it to the forum that someone could read it. Oh well?

Any idea what would cause a "system failure" message and no motor engagement? The next day it ran fine, and it has run fine since, though I get nervous without knowing.

someone told me that if I uploaded it to the forum that someone could read it.
Most of the other aircraft .dat's can be read. The MP2 cannot be. However the device .dat can be read. If you can locate the device .dat from the "System Failure" it is possible something could be found there. Unlikely, but possible.

@Ziba,
I was checking up on you, some of your other posts. ;)

Sar104 gave the best info on this post. .dat file from the mobile device.

System Failure upon start

"This was in the Columbia River Gorge east of Portland."
So where were you? ;):)

Rod

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member