DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Understand dji fly radio graph

Gnaag

Reactions
Hello,

Learning to use my air since one month with pleasure, I was wondering how to correctly read following radio graph :

Screenshot_20200728-220302.jpg

Sorry for french langage I still don't knowhow to changeitbackto English... I understood it is a "interference graph’’ where you can see on which frequency around 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz there is most interference. Ok nice , but what are those two horizontal lines labeled ”1kr” and ”4kr” on left side of the picture ?

Thanks for your help :) !

ok i just found that this ''kr'' should be ''km" for ''kilometers", probably a translation error.
That does not help very much : what those horizontal lines for 1km and 4km mean ?

I have studied this chart a bit and the following is my understanding :

1596035567682.png

1) The total interference power received by the RC on the selected channel
2) The start frequency of the selected channel
3) The stop frequency of the selected channel
4) The expected video feed signal strength when the drone is 1 km away from the RC. For CE, it's -90 dBm / MHz, for FCC, it's higher
5) The expected video feed signal strength when the drone is 4 km away from the RC. For CE, it's -100 dBm / MHz, for FCC, it's higher

The green line ( can be red at the peaks ) represents the level of interference received by the RC at different frequencies.

Last edited:
I have studied this chart a bit and the following is my understanding :

View attachment 109207

1) The total interference power received by the RC on the selected channel
2) The start frequency of the selected channel
3) The stop frequency of the selected channel
4) The expected video feed signal strength when the drone is 1 km away from the RC. For CE, it's -90 dBm, for FCC, it's higher
5) The expected video feed signal strength when the drone is 4 km away from the RC. For CE, it's -100 dBm, for FCC, it's higher

The green line ( can be red at the peaks ) represents the level of interference received by the RC at different frequencies.
very informative, thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929