DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unflyable mavoc air- pleaseeeee helpppp

Baxytaxi

Reactions
I am using a Motorola Droid turbo phone and trying to sign up the drone with dji. I was able to get the rc and aircraft linked but then I have not been able to get my phone to link with the remote via either cable. I changed the developer settings on my phone to allow usb debugging and reinstalled the go4 app but all I get is a page asking for my email address and another box for a verification code. It doesn't allow me to enter anything in that box. Could there be a setting in my phone blocking me from getting the startup page on the app? Customer service was no help at all except to waste 3 hrs of my time. Also, I thought the mavic air could fly without a phone, if so how? I can't get any response from rc to aircraft even after a successful link using the function button on the front of the aircraft. Please help, just got this and already want to return it and give up. Thank you for your time and patience.

My friend has a Motorola Droid and same problems, he gave up and bought a used iPad mini off eBay. I have a Sony Experia, no problems. So, must be something with that phone...

Some apps use the overlay function, which can block input on other apps. Lux lite for example does this and I have to temporarily turn it off at times. However I haven't seen Lux Lite interfere with DJI app input.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique