DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Unlocking" and ActiveTrack

RavenTBK

Reactions
So far I haven't attempted doing any parameter changes and whatnot. Don't really see a true need to do so, but that doesn't mean I didn't collect all the tools to do so later on. ;)

So yeah, as the topic goes, how does ActiveTrack handle these mods? Are there parameters to increase track speed beyond the max 10mph or so I can get now (regardless of priority slider setting)?

That's really the only reason I'd mess with stuff. It's stupid that I can be on foot and outrun it. Granted, not far, as I'm fat enough to not run far, but not so fat to not be able to sprint a bit. ;)

Last edited:
I can routinely track a boat doing 20+ mph, if you can outrun that then you should consider doing that for a living ;) I don't have a solution for you but I don't think messing with undocumented parameters is the answer.

Changing your max speed in GPS mode will probably work well. I think the Mavic getting outrun is the problem with ActiveTrack. With that said, your obstacle avoidance protections will suffer at higher speed.

I also collected all the tools but have no need to change anything yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31