DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

update firmware issue mavic pro 2

Jean-Claude

Reactions
Presently my mavic pro 2 firmware is version V01.00.0510 and I try to update to V01.00.0670

The upload and transmit sequence work fine but after 20 % running the update process I get error 0x028103
i retry several time with different usb cable and get the same issue.
i also try using the controler, in that configuration the update ran up to 40% and fail with the same error code.
could someone help me ?
regards.

Presently my mavic pro 2 firmware is version V01.00.0510 and I try to update to V01.00.0670

The upload and transmit sequence work fine but after 20 % running the update process I get error 0x028103
i retry several time with different usb cable and get the same issue.
i also try using the controler, in that configuration the update ran up to 40% and fail with the same error code.
could someone help me ?
regards.
Try to upgrade with your pc using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic and an usb cable

Reactions: Fizzbang
Yes You need to uninstall any Assistant 2 you have on your PC. Download and install Assistant 2 for Mavic from Here.
Uninstall any Go 4 App and reinstall that on your flying device(I use an iPad Mini).

Connect the Mavic to the PC by the supplied cable. Run Assistant 2 for Mavic and Update the firmware.
If you have more than one battery you may have to swap the battery in the drone and do the update again.
Repeat for all batteries.

Now connect your controller to the PC by a different cable and update the firmware for that.

Connect to the drone using the Go 4 App you should not get any inconsistent firmware messages. If you do you need to update the firmware again using Assistant 2 for Mavic with each battery.

Reactions: anotherlab
Thanks for all your advices, I will proceed as Fizzbang recommend and let you know my progress.

Thanks for all your advices, I will proceed as Fizzbang recommend and let you know my progress.
Just one thing to note whilst waiting for the firmware to update the process is in three stages which each progress from 0% to 100%.
Download; Transmit; and Update; Then hopefully you will see the Update Complete and a green tick.
Good luck.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks a lot I got it.
In fact I was running version 1.2.4 of Dgi assistant after installing version 2.0.14 the update ran fine.

I am sorry to ask again for more help, I want to run the calibrate cession and I get only a white screen without the pattern.
I am on mac, i tried divers screen definition but always get à white screen.
thanks again.

Last edited:
I am sorry to ask again for more help, I want to run the calibrate cession and I get only a white screen without the pattern.
I am on mac, i tried divers screen definition but always get à white screen.
thanks again.
I think you mean the sensor calibration with the spotty screen and the squares you have to chase around the screen.
Problems with sensor calibration are to do with the display type and screen resolution. Unfortunately it depends on your computer setup. Trial and error required until the spots appear or try another computer. My 4K screen resolution was too much and I eventually succeeded by using an old laptop instead. Unless you are having problems with the sensors I would not worry.

When you do see the spots you have to laboriously chase a square round the screen as seen by each sensor at a set distance. If/when you get it right the program calculates just how inaccurate you have been and takes several minutes to recalculate an adjustment that is applied to your firmware. Satisfying if completed but annoying if you cannot get it to work. Best of luck.

Thanks very much for all your advices.
You are perfectly right, I finally reconfigure my Mac pro with and old screen and reinstall assistant 2 and get it to run ok
This is my first mavic pro 2, I also have a pro1 platinium and never add to face such situation, it was working fine with the 4k screen.
thanks for your help.
jean-Claude

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21