DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update

Edward_Alley

Reactions
I need to speak to DJI. This ( Mod Removed Language)needs the right firmware update and if they can figure it out let’s get some one out there to China and fix this software issue with the mini’s stability due to the sensors. It’s that simple.
Well at least it’s that simple to get on the horn with them about it. Bet. Oh I’m in Vegas sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried contacting DJI directly? There are multiple ways (phone/chat/email/forum), all listed on their support pages.

Just a suggestion. but you are going to need to be more specific than "software issue with the mini’s stability due to the sensors" when you report the problem.

Reactions: geneg
I need to speak to DJI. This ( Mod Removed Language)needs the right firmware update and if they can figure it out let’s get some one out there to China and fix this software issue with the mini’s stability due to the sensors. It’s that simple.
Well at least it’s that simple to get on the horn with them about it. Bet. Oh I’m in Vegas sorry.
You might try to expend your energy by going the the DJI Support page and opening an Online Support (chat). Then depending on your success or failure post it on the DJI Forum and here. We can benefit from any process you followed and success or failures.

Yeah I have a lot going on so I get a little scatter brained thin thin typing my thought on specifics while a bunch of other stuff is on my mind so I apologize for that. The sensors affect its flight if your trying to fly through stuff. Example would be a vent shaft in buildings and what not. I guess I’ll try changing to manual channel in the remote settings but I’m not sure that will make any difference. I mean I thought that was kind of the point of this being smaller and all that I’m guessing it was all based around the license issue and people like myself not being able to fly otherwise. Whatever I’m figure it out. Anyone else able to fly through stuff with out atti mode causing stability issues almost acts the same as getting that two minute flight time trick but your not connected to satellites. Not quite as rough tho.

Example would be a vent shaft in buildings and what not. I guess I’ll try changing to manual channel in the remote settings but I’m not sure that will make any difference...

Anyone else able to fly through stuff with out atti mode causing stability issues
Its highly unlikely that you’d get a GPS signal when flying in a vent shaft. If the drone also can’t get a good visual image of the surface below it, it would revert to atti mode because it has no external references to stabilise it. There’s nothing that DJI could do to make it stable in those conditions. You’re asking for the impossible.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scATC1001