DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update

AlienBees

Reactions
I completely and absolutely hate trying to update the magic 2 pro with my phone. It gives me trouble every single time.

If it flies OK let it be. Let others work out the bugs. If you must, and WiFi close to your computer won’t work, DL DJI Assistant 2 and connect it to your computer.

If it flies OK let it be. Let others work out the bugs. If you must, and WiFi close to your computer won’t work, DL DJI Assistant 2 and connect it to your computer.
Thomas, I just purchased a new Mavic Air. I can not download the software updates. Any suggestions? Wifi is good and batteries charged

Thomas, I just purchased a new Mavic Air. I can not download the software updates. Any suggestions? Wifi is good and batteries charged
With a good internet connection try just starting it up and it should prompt you on the controller or the device you use for a first step. I recommend taking props off first.

@Frank: you are speaking of the firmware updates of drone, controller and or battery?

- your Mavic needs to be connected to your RC at first. you Must Be are „ready to fly“ before
- the device that you use must have any sort of internet connection at this point of time.
- there are not always Software Updates! If there are any, you see it marked directly on the mainpage of DJI go4 with a red text. You just need to hit the button then.

Or are you speaking about the software updates of the smartphone/ tablet app?
Which device do you use ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980