DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating firmware problems

Klucny23

Reactions
Hey guys. I'm having trouble updating the new firmware on my mavic. I've done updates before and have had zero issues. But every time I do this one it goes through all the motions and then at the end days update failed and keeps making me do it over and over again. I've restarted it, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, tried it from both the usb port on the controller and the other smaller one on the left side. Anyone else having this issue or does anyone know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Will it let you fly it? I'm having the same issues but when I try and fly it it says unable to fly unmatched firmware

No it will not let me take off. I think we are having the same problem.

Hi all. I had same problem and emailed support. After about 3 emails discussing my issue they sent me this email,

Our R & D team has already added internal permission on you're acount to install the firmware. Here are the next steps to follow:

Please upgrade to v 01.03.813 firmware.
2) After finishing step 1 , press the record button on RC or App to make sure that the camera is taking a video, then upgrade to the latest firmware (in DJI Assistant 2)as the normal process.

They added a beta firmware which enabled me to install it and then successfully update to latest firmware. I was seriously annoyed at first wondering was my mavic bricked but thankfully it doesn't have to go back to Dji.
Hope this helps.

Forgot to say that i also had the cannot take off message prior to the success of the firmware installation.

I had ZERO problems till the Air came out and the firmware h was d to be updated it's the Air fault....not ready for primetime

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu