DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade mini2 to mini 4 pro

The m4p blows away the mini2 in many areas and still under 249g.
If I remember, here are some of the bigger differences:

360 degree OA on the m4p
12mp vs 48
JPEG vs jpeg DNG
HD 1080p vs 4k2160
Battery: 2550 vs 2590

Reactions: Torque and rsmith
And mb9162 didn't even mention the two things that made me decide to update my Mini 3 Pro, namely DLog M (which I shoot with my Mavic 3 Pro and Waypoints which I use regularly. My Mini 4 Pro was defective and I sent it back but will be reordering...

I made that exact transition from mini 2 to mini 4 pro last week and I'm loving it!
I had a mavmount with the very bright TriplTek 8 tablet( brightness = 1200 nits) vs my ew RC 2 controller with built in screen (700 nits) and so far even in bright light, screen works great!!

Upgrading is a personal decision about what you do and how a new drone would serve you. It's not a business expense decision; it's about what you enjoy. So, if you hobby budget can afford a new model, then just do it for your enjoyment; that's all the justification you need. If your hobby budget is strapped for funding, then just enjoy what you have.

Reactions: old man mavic
If you're looking to be talked into it, just type Mini 4 Pro into Youtube and you'll definitely find what you're looking for. If you're looking for an alternative perspective, this is a fun watch.

Loved the video and it is so true..... It is so hard to not get sucked into the latest, greatest thing in anything technology related.

Thanks for posting it.