DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB Device Not Recognized - Over and over...???

gjmphoto

Reactions
This morning, I connected my OSMO Pocket to my laptop with the USB-C plug at the bottom of the unit. It prompted me to remove the other connector and then asked me if I wanted to allow my computer to connect, which I did allow. That created a drive on my PC called the "A9 platform" and I was able to access and see the contents of the memory card. Great.

However, while I was fully functional, the laptop (Win 10) repeatedly popped up a USB Not Recognized error meesage...saying that the USB malfunctioned. Yet, I was still able to ignore the message and continue to see and work with the card.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is there something I did wrong? Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks.

The osmo also charges while connected and it's possible your computer isn't providing enough power (or you're using a bad 3rd party usb cable).

The osmo also charges while connected and it's possible your computer isn't providing enough power (or you're using a bad 3rd party usb cable).
It's actually a pretty fast Anker cable...I don't think that's the issue.

I also have the issue where it constantly reconnects to my phone..and I have to restart my phone to get it to stop. Which sounds more like my phone than the Osmo, until you tie the two symptoms together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ