DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB Device Not Recognized - Over and over...???

gjmphoto

Reactions
This morning, I connected my OSMO Pocket to my laptop with the USB-C plug at the bottom of the unit. It prompted me to remove the other connector and then asked me if I wanted to allow my computer to connect, which I did allow. That created a drive on my PC called the "A9 platform" and I was able to access and see the contents of the memory card. Great.

However, while I was fully functional, the laptop (Win 10) repeatedly popped up a USB Not Recognized error meesage...saying that the USB malfunctioned. Yet, I was still able to ignore the message and continue to see and work with the card.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is there something I did wrong? Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks.

The osmo also charges while connected and it's possible your computer isn't providing enough power (or you're using a bad 3rd party usb cable).

The osmo also charges while connected and it's possible your computer isn't providing enough power (or you're using a bad 3rd party usb cable).
It's actually a pretty fast Anker cable...I don't think that's the issue.

I also have the issue where it constantly reconnects to my phone..and I have to restart my phone to get it to stop. Which sounds more like my phone than the Osmo, until you tie the two symptoms together.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis