DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Using my Drone to tell a story: Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

Excellent work. Visually captivating and well paced. I’d prefer a softer touch with the music, in line with the muted colors and contrast, but I’m niggling now. A very worthy production that you should be proud of.

Reactions: Nathan the OAF
I made this back in December, to try to tell the story of the famous Robert Frost poem. There are subtle things I'd change, but it has become one of my best videos so far.
Nice job! Looks like a movie! Did you use a drone for all your shots?

Excellent work. Visually captivating and well paced. I’d prefer a softer touch with the music, in line with the muted colors and contrast, but I’m niggling now. A very worthy production that you should be proud of.
Thank you! The music has a very specific history - "Sleep" by Eric Whitacre. The words of the poem originally were the words of the music, but the Frost estate doesn;t allow his poetry to be set to music, so Whitacre re-wrote the lyrics with the help of a friend to what they are now.

Reactions: rustysteel
Thanks Nathan, bet you had as much fun making it as we did watching. Keep up the good work, could use more like it in troubled times.

I made this back in December, to try to tell the story of the famous Robert Frost poem. There are subtle things I'd change, but it has become one of my best videos so far.
May I just say, marvelous! Beautiful story telling and filming work. I'd recommend that you put in a call to Steven Spielberg to see if he needs a new D.P. (Director of Photography). The Sony and the Ronin are serious pieces of equipment but well used in this instance.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom